Sign in to follow this  

gave his all, but i''m wondering if curo is losing his legs at touch - never had a chance last week at cov, cos was robbed by 2 last ditch tackles, and today - he seemed to lacking the pace necessary to collect a pass and take it forward, without being tackled and robbed far too easily...even when he got clear, he dithered and seemed to scuff at his intended far post shot, instead ''passing'' knee high to a suprised and off side lupoli/,.is curo over the hill - or can he do the biz, but from off the bench???

Over the hill I''m afraid, he would be much better coming on around 70 minutes and give the younger players in Koroma, Lupoli and whoever our new target man will (ever) be a chance to lead from the front :)

[quote user="barclay seats 48 49 "]must have been watching a different game to me.....................I think he was man of the match.[/quote]Hi Jamie, better luck next week eh?

[quote user="barclay seats 48 49 "]must have been watching a different game to me.....................I think he was man of the match.[/quote]I agree.... Says it all about our team perhaps though

I am sorry for Curo fans but I have never rated him he was ok at Colchester but never flourished in Norwich last season and I was surprised to see him still here. Think Martin would a been a better substitute for him. Sorry just my opinion.

[quote user="Eggy"]I am sorry for Curo fans but I have never rated him he was ok at Colchester but never flourished in Norwich last season and I was surprised to see him still here. Think Martin would a been a better substitute for him. Sorry just my opinion.
[/quote]

Agreed, he had one good, lucky season at Colchester, and then just because he says he wants to come back to Norwich we sign him.