Sign in to follow this  
Barossa

Roeder..."The guy that I want had a good weekend for the club that he's at"

"The guy that I want had a good weekend for the club that he''s at"Where was he quoted saying that?I can''t find it.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

ROSENBORG3-1Molde
Steffen Iversen 10
Besart Berisha 52, 55
Rune Ertsås 84

[/quote]

Pleased to see we are all inhabiting the same web site Pete!

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

ROSENBORG3-1Molde
Steffen Iversen 10 Besart Berisha 52, 55Rune Ertsås 84
[/quote]yup, that Besart Berisha is awesome......sign him up :-)

" "We totally controlled the game and it was ridiculous not to have taken a point," said Roeder, as Wade Elliott''s penalty and Leon McKenzie''s late stab gave Coventry the points"

Waghorn is such a poor journalist, it was clearly Ward''s penalty. Who knows who this player is, but any of us could have come up with this article.

Slightly worrying that GR seems to have backtracked from the "new player in next 7 days" line,but I ,for one,would rather we waited longer for the right man(Iversen) than simply grabbed whoever was available.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]" "We totally controlled the game and it was ridiculous not to have taken a point," said Roeder, as Wade Elliott''s penalty and Leon McKenzie''s late stab gave Coventry the points"

Waghorn is such a poor journalist, it was clearly Ward''s penalty. Who knows who this player is, but any of us could have come up with this article.[/quote]eeerrr....not really. They were direct quotes from Roeder, unless you are saying Waggers is making up the managers quotes!

eeerrr....No I know part of that was direct quotes, I was referring to the fact that Waghorn claimed it was Wade Elliot''s penalty, when it was actually Elliot Ward, now if that isn''t poor journalism I don''t know what is.