Sign in to follow this  
Hoolahan? Youlahan!

WE'VE LOST THE SEASONS OVER WE R LEAGUE ONE NEXT YEAR GLENN OUT

....was what i would say, if I was as deranged as some people.Yeah, we are out of the Carling Cup..Has no effect on the season whatsoever.Lets see how the pessimists suggest we are ruined this time.

But we ''aven''t scored a goal all season !  180 minutes, 22 shots on goal, and not wunnerthem numpties could ''it a cows arse wivva banjo !

We wanna gerra big bloke in, that Rasiak bloke sounds good, don''t score too often but ''e''d give them defenders summin to fink abaht, and givvus a chance to lump long balls up to ''im - anna couple of million on ''im would show sum bleedin'' AMBITION !!!!!!1111!!!!one!!!!!eleven!!!!!!

Something like that, I''d imagine ?

Hahahaha, like it.

It''s not exactly as if we were gonna win the Carling Cup is it? Let''s be real here people. Yes, I''ll agree it''s not nice to go out to a lower league team but whats done is done.

The season is still very much alive & put it in perspective people. We could in the position of Luton, Rotherham or Bournemouth who were staring into the depths of Non-league football before a ball has been kicked.

And I read someone has ''had enough''. Well,send your season ticket back if you''ve ''had enough''. I shall be supporting the club through thick & thin.

Good to see people still have a sense of humour tho HY!

Staying in this, and all cup competitions, gains valued revenue for the club.......and boy do we need it!!!!!!That is the ONE major factor that will bear on this season.Such money helps to pay for transfers and players wages, and blieve it or not, helps with the 7+ million debt that we have.Muppet.

Lets be realistic...we have played two games...both away and only one in the league! give it a few weeks...i think everyone of us fans knows that we never EVER start well lol!

but if we get a run together we like others, will become playoff candidates after 15games or so!

Do you know how silly you look starting this thread?Of course the carling cup matters, if only for the fact that losing tonight could have a negative impact on the team.  SO OF COURSE IT MATTERS.Of course we are not ruined, but none of our target targets are coming and we dont appear to have the money to get anyone who is an experienced striker. We have known for 9 months we need a targetman/experienced striker.That is a cold hard fact.  HOw is it pessimistic?

....was what i would say, if I was as deranged as some people.Yeah, we are out of the Carling Cup..Has no effect on the season whatsoever.Lets see how the pessimists suggest we are ruined this time.

Lets play a game. How many pointless threads can we make being sarcastic about people who are dissapointed about tonight. Its all that is ever talked about on this thread. Argue your point to them if you wish Put your points forward. But everybody stop making countless amounts of threads taking the piss out of people. Its pathetic ...

[quote user="lappinitup"]We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED!  [:''(][/quote]Lapp you crack me up sometimes!