Sign in to follow this  
Shyster

Chadwick

Correct if I''m wrong, but didn''t Chadwick play an important role throughout our unbeaten run that staved off relegation last season? He''s arguably the most experienced & creative player we have and certainly more useful than Croft, so I''m obviously a tad miffed as to why he hasn''t figured in Roeder''s plans in the last two games, especially in this evenings match  where he should''ve started on the rightwing because we were always going to be more effective playing the 4-4-2 as witnessed when the change in formation did eventually take place - albeit too late by then.The good link up play ''twixt Hoolahan & Lupoli against Coventry was also dashed tonight because of Roeder''s poor tactics and choice of formation. 

There''s no doubt in my mind that Chadwick has a bit of quality about him - but whether he still has it after his constant injury troubles I don''t know. Still, I can think of 2/3 instances where he has made match saving/winning contributions, which is more than I can say for Croft/Fotheringham.Is he still injured?

If he wasn''t fit to play at this level due to injuries Glenn would have sold him already.

He is still here training with the first team squad meaning he is capable of playing with us, why the HELL does Croft go on the team sheet for right winger constantly. He can''t shoot, can''t cross, can only pass to Otsemobor well and as someone correctly stated, would be put to shame by a Norwich City Flower Pot playing right wing :)

Russell for Captain, Fozzy dropped, Chadwick in until Bell is fit and we''re all happy :)

I cant see a better solution 2bh! Croft is truly awful and at least chadwick can cross! He wud be put to shame by a lot less than a flowerpot aswell!

Option 2 is tie a weight watchers brochure to the left backs sock...n watch crofty fly lol

I think Croft is a really nice chap, and just a couple of ingredients away from being a very good winger. The problem is, those ingredients are fairly vital - crossing and shooting. He has pace and tenacity but that''s not enough. Having said that, I''m certain he is a confidence player in the Cureton mould - and the constant over reactions from his management when he misses chances surely can''t be doing anything to boost his confidence. Besides which, I certainly do not think he is alone in not producing an end product.Problem is, it appears that our manager (like many others) seems to take an instant, and unfair, dislike to several players. Perhaps his singling out of them in press conferences is a decent motivational technique for some players, but it doesn''t appear to be helping in this case.I think it would be best for all parties if he was given a 20/30 minute impact role and Chadwick starts (assuming he is fit enough), at least until Bell is fit.Then again, what do I know... Let''s give it another 3/4 games! [;)]