Sign in to follow this  
Sky Blue Ray

Whos the huge striker youve got?

[quote user="dom141"]go away.[/quote]

Friendly lot in Norfolk then? I was just coming out off Chesford Grange Hotel as your team were arriving, and just wondered who he was.

Sorry mate, the majority of us are friendly enough! Just one or two muppets!

We don''t have a REALLY tall black guy in our squad, Omar Koromah is about 6 ft, he''s the 18 year old striker we have on loan from Pompey. Apart from that we have Otsemobor, Omozusi and Bertrand who are short(ish) full backs.

Hope this helps.

[quote user="Sky Blue Ray"]Sky blue fan comes in peace, just wondered who the huge tall black guy is with your squad. He must be 6ft 5".[/quote]

Which one is he in the Photo Ray?

Either this is a joke about Ameobi because he is 6ft 2 ish, or we have a colored chap of such huge heights! I can only imagine it being Koromah but didn''t think he was that tall.

Sorry [:$] I''m not a muppet, promise. Just thought this was another one of those people teasing us about our lack of a strikeforce.

Hello mate,Going on this picture here:http://new.pinkun.com/content/NCFC/Wallpaper/Squad/2008_2009/Squad21024.jpgBack row, left to right ignoring the staff members: Otsemobor, Bell, Nelson, Marshall, Rudd, Croft, RustyMiddle row, left to right, again ignoring staff members: Omozusi, Drury, Stefanovic, Shackell, Doherty, Kennedy, Chadwick, OJFront row, left to right, again ignoring staff members: Hoolahan, Eagle, Pattison, Cureton, Fozzy, Clingan, Lupoli, BertrandHope that helps!

Not sure , we have so many new faces that I doubt that many people will recognise them tomorrow, It might be the new centre back from Spurs Troy Archibald Henville ...not Ameobi !

[quote user="AndyJR"]

[quote user="Sky Blue Ray"]Sky blue fan comes in peace, just wondered who the huge tall black guy is with your squad. He must be 6ft 5".[/quote]

Which one is he in the Photo Ray?

[/quote]

Looks a bit like the one behind is it Lupoli? but this guy was taller I am sure

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]

got to be Archibald-Henville, he''s black and 6ft+

[/quote]Would be him, IMO. I suppose a cockney accent can be mistaken as broken English! [:D]

Yes I think that could be him, but cockney didn''t sound like it, could have been cocker-nee street gangster rap talk or whatever they call it now. Good luck for Saturday (not too much luck though) and lets hope we both have a better season than the last!

[quote user="Sky Blue Ray"]Yes I think that could be him, but cockney didn''t sound like it, could have been cocker-nee street gangster rap talk or whatever they call it now. Good luck for Saturday (not too much luck though) and lets hope we both have a better season than the last![/quote]lol, you missed out ''innit''.

[quote user="dom141"]That''s OJ Koroma behind Lupoli. He''s around 6ft as far as I know we don''t have any big black strikers[/quote]

he didnt say striker, he just said tall black player. Anyway he also said his english wasnt very good, so therefore it must be super OJ and henville is english i think

[quote user="haynes hater"]

[quote user="dom141"]That''s OJ Koroma behind Lupoli. He''s around 6ft as far as I know we don''t have any big black strikers[/quote]

he didnt say striker, he just said tall black player. Anyway he also said his english wasnt very good, so therefore it must be super OJ and henville is english i think

[/quote]

Look at the title [;)]

[quote user="Sky Blue Ray"]

[quote user="dom141"]go away.[/quote]

Friendly lot in Norfolk then? I was just coming out off Chesford Grange Hotel as your team were arriving, and just wondered who he was.

[/quote]

I''m friendly.....fancy a drink after the game? I''m quite big myself........

[:$]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Gay dating profiles on the Pinkun! I suppose its a bit different.[/quote]

[:)]

If you''ve got it...flaunt it.