Sign in to follow this  
SAFU2007

Brace Brace Brace

Played well, can''t score. Same old story, we have just totally out-played a likely bottom of the league team and lost. I know which side of the fence i''m leaning toward ( yeah I know it''s just one game) but personally i''m not prepared to wag my tail for any more of the bo**ocks dished out from the current Carrow Road Chef. Get the trout out and turn this club back into a football club.....enough boiling eggs.....boil the fu**in witch and let''s get on with it. Bring on the protests....and Wiz, All is forgiven

I still found it so sickly sweet how she pretentiously hugged Stephen Fry, when the camera was on her at the Spurs friendly...."M''WAH! M''WAH!"......... BLEURGH!

NICEY NICEY KISSY HUGGY LUVVY CHOPS!

Still, she and her gang of Carrow clique, spared us a few of their personal pennies - and boy, didn''t they let us know about it! 

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I still found it so sickly sweet how she pretentiously hugged Stephen Fry, when the camera was on her at the Spurs friendly...."M''WAH! M''WAH!"......... BLEURGH!

Still, she and her gang of Carrow clique, spared us a few of their personal pennies - and boy, didn''t they let us know about it! 

[/quote]

lol Im glad I wasn''t the only one that they made want to barf. [+o(]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Still, she and her gang of Carrow clique, spared us a few of their personal pennies - and boy, didn''t they let us know about it! [/quote]3rd from bottom. that''s it, we''re doomed, doomed I tell ye. [:''(]

[quote user="SAFU2007"]

Played well, can''t score. Same old story, we have just totally out-played a likely bottom of the league team and lost. I know which side of the fence i''m leaning toward ( yeah I know it''s just one game) but personally i''m not prepared to wag my tail for any more of the bo**ocks dished out from the current Carrow Road Chef. Get the trout out and turn this club back into a football club.....enough boiling eggs.....boil the fu**in witch and let''s get on with it. Bring on the protests....and Wiz, All is forgiven

[/quote]

Web team you should ban this user for posting things like this, after all you did ban me for allegedly sending Wiz a virus :)

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

Still, she and her gang of Carrow clique, spared us a few of their personal pennies - and boy, didn''t they let us know about it! [/quote]3rd from bottom. that''s it, we''re doomed, doomed I tell ye. [:''(]

[/quote]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha......Oh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah.......Oh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahohohohohohohohohohohohohoohohoohhahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz[|-)]

Pete shouldnt ban a poster for a mild reference to whats been offered to us by the current board!

Actually i have met peter on several occasions(i think),and he seems a decent bloke( mainly after a few beers thou,and a couple of away games(barnsley 2004), where the beers were many! and expressing a view was never a problem when with him.

anyway i will give glen and the board the "!0 game" bedding in process that his newbie players require,but if we fail to be in top 10 by xmas then i will join the anti delia brigade.

and  by next week i really hope we have our BIG MAN!, and as i said on a diff thread....

a BIG MAN is needed not only for receiving lumped balls,or height for corners!

The reason why we need a BIG MAN,is for presence to jostle BIG cbs! then nippy italians can feast on the loose balls.

and another BIG reason is to play "hold ball" so other players can be brought into the play.

We  are desperate for a BIG man, and until we do, against certain teams, we are gonna struggle!

Now off to city to drink myself happy!

[quote user="Barclaybred"]

Pete shouldnt ban a poster for a mild reference to whats been offered to us by the current board!

Actually i have met peter on several occasions(i think),and he seems a decent bloke( mainly after a few beers thou,and a couple of away games(barnsley 2004), where the beers were many! and expressing a view was never a problem when with him.

anyway i will give glen and the board the "!0 game" bedding in process that his newbie players require,but if we fail to be in top 10 by xmas then i will join the anti delia brigade.

and  by next week i really hope we have our BIG MAN!, and as i said on a diff thread....

The reason why we need a BIG MAN,is for presence to jostle BIG cbs! then nippy italians can feast on the loose balls.

and another BIG reason is to play "hold ball" so other players can be brought into the play.

We  are desperate for a BIG man, and until we do, against certain teams, we are gonna struggle!

[/quote]

A mild reference? "Boil the f*****g Witch" thats a mild reference is it? he should be banned for saying that, people need to be more grateful for what Delia has done for this club, we played well today don''t see what all the fuss is about, these doom merchants must love it when we lose!

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Barclaybred"]

[/quote]

A mild reference? "Boil the f*****g Witch" thats a mild reference is it? he should be banned for saying that, people need to be more grateful for what Delia has done for this club, we played well today don''t see what all the fuss is about, these doom merchants must love it when we lose!

[/quote]

Oh, per-lease, wind your neck in!

Without wanting to re-start the Cullum issue, yes, Delia has done a lot for this club in the past but she''s outstayed her welcome by at least a season. The Board''s apparent intransigence means that we''re sinking further and further into mediocrity. If she REALLY loved this club, she''d hand over the reins. If not, we need a substantial cash injection from directors who have the money to spend, not loose change for a few average players and loanees.

[quote user="SAFU2007"]

[/quote]There is absolutely no way that this cretin was at the game today, anyone who was would not be saying this. Today was very promising.