Sign in to follow this  
Hooleyfan

Last post...before I leave

Just about to leave for the Ricoh, travelling up from Hertfordshire. Hope to see a few Yellows on the way there. Have a great day everyone, whether you''re going to the game or listening to Radio Norfolk. OTBC

I shall be leaving Beds soon, can''t wait. Lets hope I come back with a result and maybe a nice looking girls telephone number, there is bound to be one there.[A]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I shall be leaving Beds soon, can''t wait. Lets hope I come back with a result and maybe a nice looking girls telephone number, there is bound to be one there.[A][/quote]

lol... Think there is potentially more chance of us getting a decent result than you finding a nice looking girl in Coventry mate.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I shall be leaving Beds soon, can''t wait. Lets hope I come back with a result and maybe a nice looking girls telephone number, there is bound to be one there.[A][/quote]

lol... Think there is potentially more chance of us getting a decent result than you finding a nice looking girl in Coventry mate.

[/quote]

God no, I can asure you, there is no decent Cov birds, I was talking more about the Norwich birds. So, I have ironed my shirt and out on my best aftershave and I''m now about to hit the road in a proper mans car to woo the ladies, well I hope they like the little Pug 106....

I do feel a decent result in my blood today, its going to happen, trust me.

[quote user="nolegs"]I dunno..he did point out that there is bound to be ONE![/quote]If he drinks enough beer, he won''t be disappointed.

First post...on my return

... from the Ricoh...miserable weather, miserable result, miserable place, miserable home support but like other threads on here I''ve got to be optimistic at what I saw from our team, and fantastic support  this afternoon.

Lupoli is class and a shame he couldn''t have lasted the 90 minutes, turning Coventry players inside out and out, Houlahan likewise. Koroma was quick and clearly skillful and should have done much better with just the goal keeper to beat, but will grow in confidence. Kennedy was a tower of strength at the back and Omosuzi willy give Semmy a tough run for that right side of defence. Even Shackell had a good game but should not have attempted that overhead kick at goal late in he game when an equaliser might have changed the game at 1-0.

Only two disappointed for me...Jamie and Fozzy, the latter can become a bit of a liability when he gets riled up and so I wasn''t surprised at his booking.

We do need someone a bit more substantial further up the pitch, Hooly for all his skill gets knocked off the ball too often and I can see him getting clobbered and out of reckoning on the injured list before too long. Coventry seemed to have 2 or 3 on him at a time.

Now looking forward to the trip to MK Dons midweek, and with a good result there it should set us up well for our first home game