Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

I feel a lot is happening today.

By the fact that Neil Doncaster has answered my email at 5am this morning. Up very early today.

Blackberrys are a great invention.   He was probably replying to you and then hitting the snooze button on his alarm thinking his days work is done.

[quote user="ncfclad"]By the fact that Neil Doncaster has answered my email at 5am this morning. Up very early today.[/quote]he may have wet the bed?[:|]

[quote user="ncfclad"]By the fact that Neil Doncaster has answered my email at 5am this morning. Up very early today.[/quote]

Did he reply saying why we could not come to an arrangement with Cullum??

You can imagine him sitting on the toilet with his blackberry in hand. Actually scrap that.

and why were you emailing ND again? are you his stalker. Think doomy obviously loves the attention. I aint emailed him for months now coz I figure the chief exec has more important things to do than answer Ncfcchris''s questions about his favourite colour and what is he wearing today

[quote user="National express super guard "]apologies, its ncfclads questions, I did a great disservice to ncfc_chris, sorry[/quote]you could be excused for that..........same thing[:D]

But a few months ago you figured he did not have better things to do?   Or is it only ok to email Neil if you say so? 

[quote user="National express super guard "]and why were you emailing ND again? are you his stalker. Think doomy obviously loves the attention. I aint emailed him for months now coz I figure the chief exec has more important things to do than answer Ncfcchris''s questions about his favourite colour and what is he wearing today[/quote]

[quote user="JC"]But a few months ago you figured he did not have better things to do?   Or is it only ok to email Neil if you say so? 

[/quote]keep telling people they can only do things when I tell them, yet they don''t listen!!! actually I emailed to ask him something about my shares, and only emailed him again to thank him and wish the club all the best.