Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

Will Shackell, Russell, Croft Go?

....to finance Ameobi? We''re reportedly after Kadr another CB of Newcastle and Bell looks imminent, Shackell could get his £1.1m move to Wolves, Russell to Burnley (£600K?) and Croft (£700k) - where? - in exchange for Ameobi for £2.5M?

I dont believe anyone else will leave.  Lets be honest the club have spent bugger all so far in terms of transfer fees, less than a million and that was from Delias little purse, so we theoretically have most of the club transfer budget left....[quote user="sonyc"]....to finance Ameobi? We''re reportedly after Kadr another CB of Newcastle and Bell looks imminent, Shackell could get his £1.1m move to Wolves, Russell to Burnley (£600K?) and Croft (£700k) - where? - in exchange for Ameobi for £2.5M?[/quote]

[quote user="sonyc"]....to finance Ameobi? We''re reportedly after Kadr another CB of Newcastle and Bell looks imminent, Shackell could get his £1.1m move to Wolves, Russell to Burnley (£600K?) and Croft (£700k) - where? - in exchange for Ameobi for £2.5M?[/quote]

Im not looking into offloading players. I think last season was the lack in depth in our squad. Would it be beneficial to the club for everyone I bought I sold someone ? the answer is, no. Selling players to finance someone isn''t the way I act on the transfer market. Shoela has been offered a chance to play first team football at Newcastle this season and has taken that up in due coarse.

[quote user="Glenn Roeder"]

[quote user="sonyc"]....to finance Ameobi? We''re reportedly after Kadr another CB of Newcastle and Bell looks imminent, Shackell could get his £1.1m move to Wolves, Russell to Burnley (£600K?) and Croft (£700k) - where? - in exchange for Ameobi for £2.5M?[/quote]

Im not looking into offloading players. I think last season was the lack in depth in our squad. Would it be beneficial to the club for everyone I bought I sold someone ? the answer is, no. Selling players to finance someone isn''t the way I act on the transfer market. Shoela has been offered a chance to play first team football at Newcastle this season and has taken that up in due coarse.

[/quote]

Think up a new username & theme now please. You are boring now!!

Well said!

The repetitive bore I gain from reading these "Glenn Roeder" posts is beyond imagination, and the ludicrous spelling errors just cracks me up!

On another note... I doubt Shackell will go now because Wolves have withdrawn their interest in him, Russell to Burnley was a move from aaaaages ago that never happened and also fell through, and I hope Croft stays after being one of the better players last season... even if Bell does arrive. If Bell does get 100% confirmation and is unveiled to us... Croft may face the exit in January I feel.

[quote user="jordimurrell"]oi roeder you had me for a day or 2 but now its just a laugh. well done but i know now. i''m sad now as you lied to me![/quote]You sure Jordy? It Could Still Be Him! [;)]

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Well said!

The repetitive bore I gain from reading these "Glenn Roeder" posts is beyond imagination, and the ludicrous spelling errors just cracks me up! [/quote]Would you like to rephrase that?

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="jordimurrell"]oi roeder you had me for a day or 2 but now its just a laugh. well done but i know now. i''m sad now as you lied to me![/quote]
You sure Jordy? It Could Still Be Him! [;)]
[/quote]

In other news: Father Christmas exists [;)]