Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Shirts are out!

[quote user="Mark Smith"][quote user="CanaryColt"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"][quote user="National express super guard "]only got round to ordering shirt yesterday, I suppose mine will turn up about mid august time. ah well I can''t complain, I am a Norwich fan [;)]
[/quote]Why cant you get it?? If you pre-ordered before july 31st you will be able to get it tomorrow!
[/quote]

question: with what you just said, does that mean if i pre-order mine right now(being before July 31st.) can i pick it up tomorrow?! if so then im pre-ordering mine now! [:D]

[/quote]

The official site says there''ll be a few in the club shops available tomorrow for anyone who wants one  (depending on your size of course), so you don''t even need to preorder. Just pop in and get one.

[/quote]

aahh right thas cool, might have to trek down there at some point in an effort to grab one. should have plenty of Mediums i hope

Ive preordered my shirt, so do i just go in the shop and say my name or something or do you have to show some sort of receipt?

They probably told me this on the phone i just werent listening!

[quote user="CanaryRyan"]

Ive preordered my shirt, so do i just go in the shop and say my name or something or do you have to show some sort of receipt?

They probably told me this on the phone i just werent listening!

[/quote]This is what i want to know

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]When are the squad numbers released? I want to know hoolahans number. [/quote]14