Sign in to follow this  
Stevo

lappinitup hands in transfer request....

....to go to a message board where people don''t just cut and paste the news stories from the homepage and set up ''new'' threads.

I wish to make it clear.......

NO offer has been made that would meet the legal obligations to me or my stakeholders !   [:(]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

NO offer has been made that would meet the legal obligations to me or my stakeholders !   [:(]

[/quote]lol

[/quote]

If you spend over 30% of your time posting on another message board, they would then be legally obliged to make the Pink Un an offer for the remaining 70%

I am only interested in new threads. I must have complete control. I would like Archant to remain as figureheads and keep all the old threads. I have been reading the EDP since 1926 so am a TRUE fan.

New poster Dejan Stefanovic was quoted as saying "I want to be cutting and pasting stories again as soon as possible and I would like to do that with Lappinitup''s message board".

[quote user="lappinitup"]I am only interested in new threads. I must have complete control. I would like Archant to remain as figureheads and keep all the old threads. I have been reading the EDP since 1926 so am a TRUE fan.[/quote]

Oh yeah...here we go with another true fan post.........I''ve been reading the EDP longer than you blahdeblahdeblah......

Deary deary me....this forum gets worse.... [:)]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

He was only joking Cluck, my friend.

[/quote]

Think you may have been double dozied there Mr B.

lappinitup deals falls through!!!!! sources close to lappinitup say" an agreement of both parties could not be made" and a statement just released by the other party involved"he did not fit our criteria"

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]I am only interested in new threads. I must have complete control. I would like Archant to remain as figureheads and keep all the old threads. I have been reading the EDP since 1926 so am a TRUE fan.[/quote]

Oh yeah...here we go with another true fan post.........I''ve been reading the EDP longer than you blahdeblahdeblah......

Deary deary me....this forum gets worse.... [:)] [/quote]If you had read the post properly, you would have noticed it was tongue in beak you silly little clucker !  [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

Deary deary me....this forum gets worse.... [:)] [/quote]If you had read the post properly, you would have noticed it was tongue in beak you silly little clucker !  [;)]

[/quote]

"If you had read the post properly" (quote/unquote)... you may have just detected just a tiny note of deliberate stupidity on my part there lappy...

Hast thou forgotten already the many contentious "true fan" posts relative to NCFC on here in the past?  [:)]

Pull yourself together man!

[quote user="Bingo"]New poster Dejan Stefanovic was quoted as saying "I want to be cutting and pasting stories again as soon as possible and I would like to do that with Lappinitup''s message board".[/quote]Lappinitup''s message board !

Now, that has a ring to it! [:O]  I wonder, hmm!  [:^)] The first thing I would do is to stop people using other peoples names as their username. i.e simon lappin calling himself after me, the bloody cheek ![:@]

And what about that 1st wizard copying 1st Wazzocks name, it''s just not on.

And that Neil thingy pretending he''s our dear departed cluck.

These people must be stopped.   

Viva la revolution ! [li]

[quote user="Bingo"]New poster Dejan Stefanovic was quoted as saying "I want to be cutting and pasting stories again as soon as possible and I would like to do that with Lappinitup''s message board".[/quote]Lappinitup''s message board !

Now, that has a ring to it! [:O]  I wonder, hmm!  [:^)] The first thing I would do is to stop people using other peoples names as their username. i.e simon lappin calling himself after me, the bloody cheek ![:@]

[/quote]Yeah, and that bloody programme, Family Guy, the makers of which obviously tune into this forum, saw my username, and thought "hmm, now there''s an idea".... who the hell do they think they are?! [:@]

Sauces close to club have informed me that lappinitup is not in favour at the message board at the minute and will be relegated to posting in the transfer rumours section until his form picks up.

[/quote]

Yeah [:@]

[/quote]

...and him being such a miserable bugger, unlike me [:D]