Sign in to follow this  
singingriverender

Ched Evans Contract Extension

[quote user="singingriverender"]

Looks like its the end of that then

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid={DBD12D53-8346-431D-A04F-5D0F8664DE80}&newsid=6613968

[/quote]nope, it means he''s not being bought by another who would definitely start him.hughes is on the bbc today saying that the £25 million they were going to pay for ronaldinho isn''t going to go to waste, they are still in the market for Jo aren''t they?i accept sparky probably has evans ahead of sturridge due to his valleys connections but there''s still a few nifty strikers to overcome to even get on the bench...i''m still VERY hopeful.

I think I posted previously about this, but there is no way Sparky''s going to sell him and probably slightly unlikely he''ll be let out on loan. Certainly not long term loan anyway.

Hughes has known about Evans for 2 years and been tracking him very closely. I believe that Cardiff will be first in the queue if he''s allowed on loan at all. I don''t see us getting him back again to be honest with everyone. Which is a massive shame. He will be one of the top strikers in Europe, I''m sure of it.

Oh, and they''ve already signed Jo.

I believe Evans was on the bench for their Uefa cup game this evening too. I don''t know whether he got any match time, though.

[quote user="Chip20"]I believe Evans was on the bench for their Uefa cup game this evening too. I don''t know whether he got any match time, though.[/quote]Ah; he came on in the 74th minute as a replacement for Alves.

[quote user="Seat0123"]they are still in the market for Jo aren''t they?[/quote]Jo signed for them some time ago now.

Although I''m beginning to think that its looking increasingly unlikely he''ll be let out on loan, why is there a presumption that if he was then Cardiff would get him automatically? Why, because he''s Welsh? Absolute b*llturd, we''ve got just as much chance as any team in the league.  Sparky''s not so patriotic as to send him out to a Welsh club just to spite those "English bastards"...I think someone on here may have suggested it once and some decided to run with it...Please, if anyone has any solid foundations for this, please prove me wrong.  I won''t hold my breath though....

Hughes has said Ched''s a major talent (he is too) and there''s no way he''ll be sold. I still hope for a loan though.

Very much the end of that ...for this transfer window. Hughes quoted after last nights match in F365;

"He has a big future and

that has been demonstrated by the amount of phone calls I have had from

Championship managers wanting to get him out on loan.

"But I think I am going to frustrate a lot of teams at that

level because he will not be going anywhere in this transfer window."

Link

Not so much sssh''s just weird stares from some of the people around me. Mostly teens! Having said that im a teen myself! The last teen age, 19!

Annoys me a lot though. Thats why I ejnoy away matches, because people sing with me. There is a group of a few of us who sing on one side of the river end but thats about it!

So definitely not Cardiff then... [;)]

Fair play, really.  We all know how good the lad is and I think

deep in our hearts we expected this.  Hopefully he''ll be given a

proper crack at the Prem this season and we can sit and enjoy his

performances on telly and be glad that, for a brief period only, we had

one of the hottest young talents in the country... [:)]