Sign in to follow this  
Unhinged Canary

Poll - How many more ridiculous threads are we going to get from Little 'Binner' Chris??

[quote user="Clipped Wizard"]
Place bets now folks!!!!
[/quote]

I''m betting a few more until his leccy card runs out. I''ll say three.

Go on binner Chris

If we all just ignore him and not reply to his posts, he will get bored after a while and go and find his sister or mum to entertain him! If u catch my drift!

Place bets now folks!!!!
[/quote]

Plently I hope. It''s like watching worms squirm in a hot frying pan.........

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

Place bets now folks!!!!
[/quote]

Plently I hope. It''s like watching worms squirm in a hot frying pan.........

[/quote]

I think you need to get out more. Have you tried watching television?

This is the problem with poverty strucken ipswich kids. (chris) you''ve heard of the north south divide meet the east anglian divide. Well the point im making is that they just cant afford to be edducated, no school means stupid, ridicluous, little binner threads. now im guessing we will probably see another two or three, it would be more but its a friday so hes probably shoe polishing and going down to the well to get water. and if thats not the case he will be begging for B&H or anything burben.

God i love sitting on my high horse, whats it like down there chris, infact please dont bother responding. If you''re not getting the idea by now i should probably tell you people like you with you''re refund for away season ticket holder threads  etc infuriate me!!! IF YOU DONT LIKE IT AND ALL YOU''RE GOING TO DO IN WINGE THEN DONT GO!!! (and im sure you dont even have a home season ticket never mind an away one)Angry [:@]

I''d imagine he''s had to go back into class now so come 3:30 or whenever they chuck out the kids from school in Suffolk we''ll be getting some incredulous responses.

I for one have to go back to work shortly so I shall be having a giggle when I get home......

[quote user="Canary ben"]

they just cant afford to be edducated

[/quote]

Obviously we can''t afford to be either up here!

Thakyou lord for pointing out the error of my ways. (very well noticed and now what a fool of myself i have mayed!)

I cant read n i cant write but i can drive a tractor, im a norwich city fan so * the * forever

I will try better and i am now going to go and re-read a little book i think that is known as the dictionary