Sign in to follow this  
WrightyBoy

How was Martin?

Hes not that bad Jas, and Roeder has not given him a chance, just said he was lazy, which is a good reason for not giving him a chance imo.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]Hes not that bad Jas, and Roeder has not given him a chance, just said he was lazy, which is a good reason for not giving him a chance imo.
[/quote]

Phil Mulryne "wasnt that bad" either.... neither was Paul Dalglish... both are now kicking about in some toilet league somewhere.

jas :)

Mulryne was quite good, don''t really no why he hasn''t done anything since leaving, and from what i remember Paul Dalglish was s**t

[quote user="WrightyBoy"]How did the young chav play the other day? Would be interesting to see how seriously he is taking his last chance..[/quote]Careful, his Gangsta friends will be after you.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]Mulryne was quite good, don''t really no why he hasn''t done anything since leaving, and from what i remember Paul Dalglish was s**t
[/quote]

Because Mulryne was Lazy.. in the same way Fat Chris is lazy too.... this is Martins last chance... if he doesnt take it then he''s a prat!

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="WrightyBoy"]How did the young chav play the other day? Would be interesting to see how seriously he is taking his last chance..[/quote]

Careful, his Gangsta friends will be after you.

[/quote]

Ha ha gangsters in Norfolk ha ha bless em..

Because Mulryne was Lazy.. in the same way Fat Chris is lazy too.... this is Martins last chance... if he doesnt take it then he''s a prat!

fat ?????

are you having a laugh?!

just cus he does not run round like i crazzy fool. he is the only norwich city palyer who can drop off the front and find space to recieve the ball.

but hay. same old norwich fans no best dont they!!!

[quote user="SBLANL"]

fat ?????

are you having a laugh?!

just cus he does not run round like i crazzy fool. he is the only norwich city palyer who can drop off the front and find space to recieve the ball.

but hay. same old norwich fans no best dont they!!!

[/quote]That''s right, Chris.And you will keep up those spelling lessons while you''re "working hard" in the pub - I mean on the running machine - won''t you?

If he bangs the goals in and sets up play or goals, which he can do, then I''m not that bothered if he runs around, he is a striker and if he is back in our own half, then he won''t be in the right position. A certain playeron the left wing was not known for his tracking back etc, but he still done the biz here. Not saying he has the same quality as Hucks, but I will give him a chance, wonder if GR will?

what a knob mook!!

you no f*#k all about jack

as i said before same old norwich fans