Who at the moment would you like to see in your back 4 ?

drury or bertrand ? (left)

doherty, shackell, stefanovic(if it happens) or possibly another centre half ?

otsemobor on the right ? or would you like to see another right back ?

Omozusi/ Otsemobor          Taylor/Davenport         Stefanovic/Shackell or Doherty       Bertrand/ Drury

2 players for each position. like Roeder said.

a lot of people seem to think Davenport would be a good signing - I think he would be brilliant but I imagine we''d have to sell Shackell for £1m to fund it. I''d rather see Donk go [;)]We definately need cover at right back - I imagine we''ll get a loan in to cover that postition though.

[quote user="FozzyFan"]

Who at the moment would you like to see in your back 4 ?

drury or bertrand ? (left)

doherty, shackell, stefanovic(if it happens) or possibly another centre half ?

otsemobor on the right ? or would you like to see another right back ?

[/quote]

Semmy      Docs      Stefan          Drury

If Drury struggles to refind his game. Switch for Bertrand.

Would like to see another CB come in but dont think Roeder would drop Docs.

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

ipswichrscum

taylor no chance

davenport - no thanks

[/quote]

you would say no to Davenport at the minute??.... riiiiight i see

It''s not been mentioned before but if we don''t get 2 centre backs, what about playing Drury at Centre Back and have Bertrand at left back? He''s no giant but he''s competitive and a better defender than either Shackell or Doherty.

[quote user="Canary02 III"] what about playing Drury at Centre Back[/quote]what about taking more drugs?[;)][:P]could work I suppose, but I cant see it myself!I think we should save that idea for when all our CBs are Injured/Suspended

[quote user="Canary02 III"]It''s not been mentioned before but if we don''t get 2 centre backs, what about playing Drury at Centre Back and have Bertrand at left back? He''s no giant but he''s competitive and a better defender than either Shackell or Doherty.[/quote]

Certainly an option. Drury just does''nt convince me in that position though. Not enough bulk I''m afraid.

I would have sold shacks, and brought in Davenport, and then got the Fulham bloke (I''m not even going to attempt to spell his name lol)Maybe another Right back, but i thought Cave-Brown was going to fit in, i think Drury should still be left back, if he can keep fit.

Personally I''d prefer if Shackell and Doherty were both back up players. I think our first choice full backs are good enough, and Drury is a handy backup to have, we just need another centre back (assuming Stefanovic signs), and a right back on loan as cover.

Otsemobor (new RB on loan) - New CB (Doc) - Stefanovic (Shackell) - Bertrand (Drury)

That looks good enough to me to at least avoid relegation barring some kind of injury nightmare.

Otsemebor at CB - lol!!!  Did you see how many goals we conceeded at the far post because of Ots poor positioning and weakness in the air??

Defence is looking really good at the moment;  only further signing needed  is a 4th centre back (agree with bunsen on davenport - looked worse than both shacks and doc when he was here on loan and made both look quick)  Dont know much about the new right back but Ots definititely needed competition but know nothing about Omuzusi,  my current preference would be

Ots   Doc Stefanovic Drury

Now for some blooming strikers  -  still need 3 imo...

Otsemebor is a poor rb, that''s why Roder got Bates in and even tried Russell there.

haven''t seen Omozusi but my guess is he''ll be 1st choice rb.

Who knows what the new ''Drury'' will be like...

i reckon :-

Omozusi   Stefanovic Shackell Bertrand