Sign in to follow this  
BOOM!!

Stefanovic's Undisclosed Fee

I know as first posts go this is pretty poor but does anyone know how much Stefanovic''s undisclosed fee actually is?

LOL oh so that''s what undisclosed means (joking obviously)! I might be wrong but doesn''t the figure sometimes get leaked or is this just for multi-million pound transfers at the Uniteds, Chelskis & Arsenals?

[quote user="Lakey"]I know as first posts go this is pretty poor but does anyone know how much Stefanovic''s undisclosed fee actually is?
[/quote]

er...um...well...try looking up "undisclosed" in the dictionary Lakey, not the greatest first post I feel.

[quote user="Lakey"]LOL oh so that''s what undisclosed means (joking obviously)! I might be wrong but doesn''t the figure sometimes get leaked or is this just for multi-million pound transfers at the Uniteds, Chelskis & Arsenals?
[/quote]

I feel it''s more of the red tops actually making up a figure and all the other papers latching on...

More often than not the figures quoted are way over the top...

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

[quote user="Lakey"]I know as first posts go this is pretty poor but does anyone know how much Stefanovic''s undisclosed fee actually is?[/quote]

er...um...well...try looking up "undisclosed" in the dictionary Lakey, not the greatest first post I feel.

[/quote]

Why say that? does his first post have to be something profound?! Lakey wanted to know something so he asked a question. If you don''t know the answer, don''t reply. Simple.

He was signed by Fulham for £1m last summer and had a year of his contract remaining, so unless he was released there would obviously be a fee involved; IMO somthing like £250k-£400k would sound about right but would be complete guesswork.  

[quote user="Lakey"]I know as first posts go this is pretty poor but does anyone know how much Stefanovic''s undisclosed fee actually is?
[/quote]

At a guess I would say the player, his agent, Roeder, Doncaster, our board, Fulham board etc - however as I doubt any of them are regular posters on here (and even if they were they are unlikely to be busting a gut to answer) your question is likely to generate at best some wild speculation.  Still, that wont be the first time that has happened!

Welcome aboard though and dont pay attention to those who like to belittle the newbies [:)]

For goodness sake, Delia, Michael, the Turner''s and Mr Foulger simply cannot allow such nformation to be leaked......

Otherwise the dreaded tax man will be going through their books, and they could''nt possibly let that happen, cos it may alert Mr Cullum again!!

[quote user="yellabelly"][quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why say that? does his first post have to be something profound?! Lakey wanted to know something so he asked a question. If you don''t know the answer, don''t reply. Simple.
[/quote]

He said it himself,  I just agreed, try reading it yourself , I''ve highlighted it to make it easy for you,  simple !

As for the question, a bit like asking what colour is a black car ?

Ok then Mr smarty-pants.......what colour is a black car?

Lakey - I reckon the fee will get leaked eventually, but I think you maybe asking this question too soon. Why it has to be undisclosed - heavens only knows. 

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"][quote user="yellabelly"][quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

[quote user="Lakey"]I know as first posts go this is pretty poor but does anyone know how much Stefanovic''s undisclosed fee actually is?[/quote]

[/quote]

Why say that? does his first post have to be something profound?! Lakey wanted to know something so he asked a question. If you don''t know the answer, don''t reply. Simple.[/quote]

He said it himself,  I just agreed, try reading it yourself , I''ve highlighted it to make it easy for you,  simple !

As for the question, a bit like asking what colour is a black car ?

[/quote]I''m glad you learnt how to highlight text, have a gold star.Rest assured I read it correctly the first time.The guy knows the fee is undisclosed but there may well be a chance someone out there knows the answer. After all people hear things, rumours etc.I''m bored of you now.The End