Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Canary

MAYBE THERE IS SOME GOOD NEWS!!!!!

After reading the EDP report I thought that the discussions were called off late last night. If the EDP tomorrow (Friday) thread was started at around 8.30pm maybe there was going to be a ''good'' announcment about something, player signing, whatever but because the bigger story about Cullem came out later they decided to hold back the ''good news'' until tomorrow. Or am I just grasping at straws...

How can signing another cheap player or loanee make up for turning away the best investment offer this club is ever likely to get , another very miserable bad atmosphere season awaits.

[quote user="Canaries Canary"]After reading the EDP report I thought that the discussions were called off late last night. If the EDP tomorrow (Friday) thread was started at around 8.30pm maybe there was going to be a ''good'' announcment about something, player signing, whatever but because the bigger story about Cullem came out later they decided to hold back the ''good news'' until tomorrow. Or am I just grasping at straws...[/quote]

I think you''ll find we were pretty much stitched up by a cynical marketing ploy! [:@]

[quote user="AndyJR"]I remain hopeful we will avoid relegation this season - that''s positive.

[/quote]

People will probably complain its all moaning. But a forward line of Chris Martin and Jamie Cureton has no chance of staying up. Simple as. We need to get some strikers in soon.

Take your point but we must have some money available, I think it will be a struggle again this season but we should stay up. Is it more exciting battling to remain in the league or mid table mediocrity?

[quote user="AndyJR"]I remain hopeful we will avoid relegation this season - that''s positive.

[/quote]

Lets Be Positive....

I predict that after 13 games this season we will have more points than we did at the same stage last season!

[quote user="Huddy "]

[quote user="AndyJR"]I remain hopeful we will avoid relegation this season - that''s positive.[/quote]

Lets Be Positive....

I predict that after 13 games this season we will have more points than we did at the same stage last season!

[/quote]

You realise Pattison''s driving licence doesn''t count, don''t you...? [;)]