Sign in to follow this  
pickle

Its gone 9

its gone nine has there been any news of a press conference, or was it all a wind up

If you read the thread you would have realised it was a joke!He said you could turn up with your boots and a towel! Doesn''t that tell you enough [:P]

I did. But they sent me packing because it was actually a recruitment event for a new groundman down at Colney - you were supposed to bring boots and a trowel!

[quote user="pickle"]

its gone nine has there been any news of a press conference, or was it all a wind up

[/quote]

Go and chat to Jordi, he also fell for it. You could chat about all sorts......Superman, Teletubbies, Tweenies etc

[quote user="Make it up as I go along Mike"][quote user="pickle"]

[/quote]

Go and chat to Jordi, he also fell for it. You could chat about all sorts......Superman, Teletubbies, Tweenies etc

[/quote]

look who''s a funny one

[quote user="pickle"][quote user="Make it up as I go along Mike"][quote user="pickle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

look who''s a funny one

[/quote]

Dont forget to brush your teeth, go on,off to bed you go, paper round in the morning.....you can watch the end of Eastenders and thats it... sweet dreams.