Sign in to follow this  
Lincs CR

Striker Signing - I think Evans or Rigters

Wasn''t the actual phrase "young premiership striker" - this takes people like Phillips out of the equation, and i don''t quite believe the QPR forum when they say Evans is signing for them before wednesday - look at the money they have, they WOULD say that, full of enthusiasm and belief, but not necessarily solid evidence.

I fancy Roeder getting Evans because we all know how much us fans and the manager liked him last season, and i''m sure Roeder likes the game Rigters plays and its a shame he got injured, wouldn''t surprise me if he wants him back for another go.

The term "young" premiership striker cuts down the previous options, not sure realistically who else it could be...

No way Pedro!

There is no way on this planet that Mark Hughes will sell Evans. He knows Evans through playing for Wales under 21''s and he''d rather cut off his ears than sell him.

Rigters maybe....

[quote user="Muddy funster"]No way Pedro!

There is no way on this planet that Mark Hughes will sell Evans. He knows Evans through playing for Wales under 21''s and he''d rather cut off his ears than sell him.

Rigters maybe....[/quote]umm.....Loan mabey?

hi guys.....been thinking about this young premiership striker and although Righters and Ched are good shouts i wonder if anybody has thought about the young guy at man city who scored a couple of goals for the first team last season and played for England under 19/21? cant remember his name but Sven thought highly of him and think may be more realistic than either of righters or evans and im sure on another post someone said it was a man city striker

[quote user="Salahuddin"]do you mean Daniel Sturridge?[/quote]

I was told that they were offering him a new contract worth like £45,000 and he''s set to become the highest paid 17 year old.

[quote user="Iwan is God"]Welsh Del-boy, did Mark Hughes tell you this?[/quote]

No - I''m not Welsh, I just live here.

Mark Hughes has been on Welsh telly isn''t it! He has worked closely with Tosh the Taff on the young Welsh talent and has been an admirer for a year or so.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]At my guess, a loan kiddiewinki...........thats about the level of our ambition these days.[/quote]I think we will find that there will be a lot of loans coming in. Roeder has intimated that he would bring in 5 or 6. He also said on Rad Norf yesterday that he wants Gibb back.

Is it realistic to beilieve that these players won''t be regulars in the side. He will have to play them or at least put them on bench. That doesn''t leave room for many quality signings to be brought in on permanent deals.

If we bring in 3 more permanents plus a goalkeeper that could be it.

yeah thats the one...im sure Hughes would like him to get more experience and i guess ched would be above him at man city so why not send him out for the season......and as we all know roeder isnt bothered abot age and doesnt rate martin so worth a punt?

what do you all think? likely?

I''m currently at my girls'' uncle''s flat next to Carrow Road, I''m keeping an eye out to see if Carl Cort''s about... mind, might be in the wrong place....

You wont be able to see him from there. Carl Cort will be in the frozen food section in Morissons right now.