Sign in to follow this  
SYG

have a little faith please....

now im as worried about our situation as the next person, but i really cant see glenn roeder letting us start the season with the lack of players we have, im sure he has got a few things up his sleeve, its only the middle of june!

the players don''t get back till july so give it untill then please, im sure there will be at least 3 new faces by then, i no its frustrating, but do we really want to just buy players 4 the sake of it, i for one would rather wait it out and get the right players in that would improve us and make a difference next season!

Exactly... signing and sorting out a contract for a new player is a fairly complex matter I would have thought?

I''m sure Roeder is pretty busy signing players as we speak and is too busy to be worried about what us lot on here think.  As opposed to all of us who I assume have jobs but seem to spend most of our time on here...?  [;)]

News conference quote has GR saying "Some people are still on holiday and not in as much of a hurry as we are..."Could be nothing, but we''ve been told endlessly how Ameobi and Hoolihan are away at present...might have been trying to reassure without naming names?

Now have the george michael single in my head...  thanks for nothing

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

Now have the george michael single in my head...  thanks for nothing

[/quote]

hahaha thats a great song

[quote user="Ian Shimmen"]

now im as worried about our situation as the next person, but i really cant see glenn roeder letting us start the season with the lack of players we have, im sure he has got a few things up his sleeve, its only the middle of june!

the players don''t get back till july so give it untill then please, im sure there will be at least 3 new faces by then, i no its frustrating, but do we really want to just buy players 4 the sake of it, i for one would rather wait it out and get the right players in that would improve us and make a difference next season!

[/quote]

As much as I appreciate your sentiments, waiting is not going to get us anywhere. Waiting will mean good players have gone elsewhere. It wont help with anything. We need to be out there now bagging up the best players by making competitive offers and closing the deals before other clubs start to panic about their own lack of signings.