Sign in to follow this  
BigGreenStoppingMachine

Second Choice Steve

[quote user="6 ft 2 eyes are blue Duncan Forbes is after you"]That''s the best thing he could have done - to naff off abroad. I will not forgive him for cocking up England even if it has made the Euro''s a stress free experience for me.[/quote]McClaren''s the easy target. I for one will not forgive the FA for appointing him in the first place. Barwick is the one we really need out of the country.

There are probably street parties happening at this very moment in Blackburn and other towns and cities with managerless football clubs.

Because of FC Twente being rather a small club in European terms what are the chances of them coming up against Arsenal or Liverpool in the Qualifying round, he may get a hot reception at Anfield or the Emirates should they get drawn against them.

On the other hand he may qualify beating Arsenal or Liverpool and prove the nation wrong

In fairness to McClaren, I heard on the ITV commentary last night, that only one Euro 2008 qualifying group has provided 2 quarter-finalists at these championships - and that was our group (with Croatia and Russia going through). So maybe we shouldn''t have been so harsh on the wally with the brolly......though I still think he deserved the sack!

Bla bla bla... Gerrard and company should probably try playing with some bloody passion and realise how lucky they are rather than expecting to brush these other teams to one side who clearly wanted it way more. The fans weren''t the only ones with expectations during the qualification campaign, the players believe their own hype. McClaren is a poor manager but he can only say so much, it was 90% of the overpaid players that let us down. Gerrard was in Miami this week spotted outside Versace, probably booked it last september.

That''s it in a nutshell.