Sign in to follow this  
Largey

As Vince McMahon would say....

It seems lads, IT''S ALL ABOUT THE MONNNNN-NAY! these days...

Maybe Roeder has a few secrets to reveal to us, a few prized gems, a few golden balls.....

What are the chances of getting casual tickets for next season. I mean, with a 26,000 capacity, 20,000 going to season tickets, around 3,000? going to away fans, another 1/2,000 members...and some surely to friends and family of the club who do not have season tickets......i fancy a fair few unhappy people (myself included) who wont be going to the games they may like to!

Dont let me drag out the youtube vid lol...

He is the owner of WWE (ya know, that wrestling thing you probably watched way back when it was WWF ;))

If only he bought us out....damn he is giving away millions on tv!

[quote user="Largey"]

Maybe Roeder has a few secrets to reveal to us, a few prized gems, a few golden balls.....

What are the chances of getting casual tickets for next season. I mean, with a 26,000 capacity, 20,000 going to season tickets, around 3,000? going to away fans, another 1/2,000 members...and some surely to friends and family of the club who do not have season tickets......i fancy a fair few unhappy people (myself included) who wont be going to the games they may like to!

[/quote]

If you bought a season ticket you could go to every home game!!!!!

[quote user="Largey"]If i had the money (just finished school) I would certainly do so!!![/quote]

Get a job! I got a part time job whilst at 6th form after school to finance my own season ticket. That is no excuse! Yu can even pay monthly!

[quote user="Largey"]

[/quote]

for goodness sake it''s only a tenner to be a member !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaah WWF, can''t say I ever used to watch that myself, although plenty of my friends at the time used to rave about it. True though, it has become all about the money nowadays in football. Sad, but true.