Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

ROEDER ON SIGNINGS

You need to click on the Roeder interview.

Main points:

Doc is on holiday and has been offered a 2 year contract that Roeder expects him to sign.

Lappin is available for transfer with 3 championship clubs interested.

Could be a signing in the next few days

Very good interview in general.

Cheers for that ncfclad, very interesting interview, I trust Roeder thus far.

it all sounds positive, new signing in the newt few days, and the rest on his list he reckons he''ll sign, just a matter of waiting, like he says no points to play for till 2 months, come on roeder i belive in u. OTBC

''were paddling for our lives, to use your own analysis of a swan'' hahahaha! i have to admit i love the face expression when he says this as he desperately tries to anwser the question without giving anything away

and yes lappin is under contract for another year, though roeder wants to flogg him for 100k to a couple of interested championship sides which are thought to be sheffield wednesday and barnsley

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"][quote user="Fat Prophet"]

Remind me, is Lappin still under contract so could we get something for him?

[/quote]

Doubt we''d get alot. About £200k probably.

[/quote]

Bite the hand off anyone who offers that.

cheers for the link. i felt it was a very positive interview and i agree with him on the fact that fans should not panic about the lack of signings.I fully expect G.R will get it right .

Couldn''t agree more starman, I felt more relaxed about the situation after seeing that interview, Roeder looked confident and seemed hopeful about getting his top targets. As he says, none of his top targets have been snapped up by other teams - yet!

sounds like hes got everything under great control. excited about the possibility of a new signing in next few days :) (yes thats how desperate i am lol) i liked the bit where he said LOTS of deals are moving forward slowly. seems like he is sorting out many targets just in a slow way.

great interview

cheers ncfc lad