Sign in to follow this  
Jonncfc

The Messiah

How will we know the true Messiah if he doesn''t give us a sign?  Oh, how I wanted to be able to put my faith in Gordon but what did he ever do for us?  I''ve followed a few messiahs in my time and just for a while I thought that Gordon was the genuine article.  But what did he actually do to make him stand out from the rest?  After all, there was no "shoe"  or "gourd" for us to follow and, frankly, if he doesn''t do something pretty soon I''m going to transfer my allegiances to one of the other soothsayers that seem prevalent in these troubled times.

Good News Gordon is little more than an imposter, pretending to be the Messiah. He set about trying to lure people into his CAPS LOCK cult, using lies and false promises. Oh Gordon, why did you do it?

[quote user="IncH-HigH"]You''ll find the true Messiah here http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Home/ This one always sees to know what''s going on.[/quote]The truth may well lie deep within this site but be warned, along your journey you will face many temptations in the form of tacky advertisements for online poker, new mobile phones, online bookmakers and luxury goods offers. Only the most patient and stout of heart have sought the truth and found it here, many fail in their quest and are turned aside by the vast army of popups which jealously guard this websiteClick carefully my friend..