Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Just got the old white Asics away shirt off ebay

for £66!

a hefty price i know but i doubt theres many of these knocking about, wanted the home shirt but cant seem to find one...

Will wear it next season as im not getting the new shirt.

i have found a prototype of the home shirt at an old footy shirts website but they want £100 for it.. money trees dont grow in my garden sadly.

jas :)

I saw that Jas.....it was £50 this morning........very nice mate[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

for £66!

a hefty price i know but i doubt theres many of these knocking about, wanted the home shirt but cant seem to find one...

i have found a prototype of the home shirt at an old footy shirts website but they want £100 for it.. money trees dont grow in my garden sadly.

[/quote]

so that was you bidding was it! ha! i wanted that!

sadly i cant fir into my youth large away shirt anymore!

best norwich shirt ever i reckon.

My favorite ever Norwich kit, they always seem to go for good money on e-bay where as others struggle to get £10

Sure i''ve still got mine in the loft somewhere but in a childs size, what is the web site that does them please Jas?

[quote]

My favorite ever Norwich kit, they always seem to go for good money on e-bay where as others struggle to get £10

Sure i''ve still got mine in the loft somewhere but in a childs size, what is the web site that does them please Jas?

[/quote]

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Norwich&osCsid=5v7a2q2164skd602t2j0c2h7c2

here u go mate!

Great link jas thanks, i might just treat myself to the white Asics kit, i had it back when i was 13 or 14 and loved it.

I got a former match shirt, mint condition of the Fosters variety for £50 a while back! I got it for my bro''s 30th birthday... [:)]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I may sell my yellow asics home one. Size Medium and in good nick......[/quote]Why don''t you auction it on here, keep it local? I''ll start the bidding at £20. I used to have a match-worn one of these with number 6 on the back (possibly Townsend?), but I lost it and I''ve missed it ever since...!

I think i''ll have to search through how many old kits i have and suss out what they are worth.

I''ve got the original Admiral kit and the Adidas one stored away at home!

[quote user="Canary Boy"]I''ve gor the Yellow Home Shirts (asics) as well.Bought it in 1989 in London Selfridges for £24.99...wow![/quote]Sorry, I meant "got"

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

for £66!

[/quote]

A horid shirt imo,but hey each to there own!

Always reminded me of those pacers sweets,if thats what you call them...

[quote user="Canary Boy"]I''ve gor the Yellow Home Shirts (asics) as well.

Bought it in 1989 in London Selfridges for £24.99...wow!
[/quote]

how much do u want for it?

I used to play for a Business Houses side called Rangers FC.  A few years back, we got given a complete Asics kit with Asics as the sponsor, courtesy of Norwich, or in particular, Peter Mendham.  Remember them well as they were short sleeved with the Football League motif on the sleeves and the numbers properly printed on the back.  Wonder where they went.........................  probably on Ebay yonks ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="can u sit down please"]I may sell my yellow asics home one. Size Medium and in good nick......[/quote]
Why don''t you auction it on here, keep it local? I''ll start the bidding at £20. I used to have a match-worn one of these with number 6 on the back (possibly Townsend?), but I lost it and I''ve missed it ever since...!
[/quote]

i bid £25, are you gonna sell it?

great shirts iv got both didnt realise how much they would be selling them for though, dont suppose any of you know how much the special blue and yellow ( like wimbledon) shirt would fetch.

That website must make a fortune. My first ever shirt I got when I was 8 was the white foster''s away shirt which is now going for £125! Can''t help but feel I made a mistake chucking out all my old shirts years ago to clear some wardrobe space. Dagnamit!

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="can u sit down please"]I may sell my yellow asics home one. Size Medium and in good nick......[/quote]Why don''t you auction it on here, keep it local? I''ll start the bidding at £20. I used to have a match-worn one of these with number 6 on the back (possibly Townsend?), but I lost it and I''ve missed it ever since...![/quote]

i bid £25, are you gonna sell it?

[/quote]£30