Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

Today's the day

Norfolk&Chance - But what if they put the new player(s), in the new kit! 2 birds, 1 stone...

Actually, the new player(s) could have also been getting a rub from the new physio while they''re at it.

3 birds.

Or better still.....just getting a rub from the 3 birds..

That would be interesting, maybe include it as a contract bonus. x amount of goals = x amount of lady on lady action!

[quote user="king canary"]That would be interesting, maybe include it

as a contract bonus. x amount of goals = x amount of lady on lady

action![/quote]

Actually, I think you''ll find that a Russian businessmen has offered

this very thing - 2 girls for every goal scored by the Russians against

Spain tonight! Think it was on Beeb rumours this morning... I can see

them all going for it now...[:P]

Blimey, I have been trying to post for about half hour, and only just managed to, so will take this chance now and say it would be nice for those fans that are getting stressed and anxious to see a few more new faces coming to CR, however I personally am not stressed YET!!!  But come the start of the season and still no more new faces, then I will be stressed.

It''s all wait and see at the moment, and all the anger and stress from fans won''t change the situation.  People are fed up hearing forumers saying, be patient, but that is what we all have to be, like it or not. [:)]

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"]We might get signings.  Yesterday was shirt day. Today is NEW PLAYER DAY... I hope
[/quote]

Nope, you''re wrong I''m afraid. Had a phone call from GR this morning that''s cleared the whole thing up regarding transfers. The club were aware that tomorrow is my birthday and have deliberately been keepng back the signings till the 27th. Expect Ameobi, Righters, Sibierski, Gorks, Hoolahan, Bell, Bertand and Buffel all to be announced at a press conference tomorrow afternoon. I have been invited to attend

Apparently Delia has made me a birthday cake, so hopefully the new shirts are a bit more roomy....

Didn''t get anything on my birthay!!!  Thats it, I''m joining Wiz!