Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

OFFICIAL TRANSFER RUMOURS THREAD

Ok guys I think people are getting fed up of all these rumour postings, there was even a petition to get me ban for posting what I heard, so let this be the thread for all the players and press conference rumours - This way noone can complain because all the shite viewed by some will be on this thread, and if they looks at it then its their fault.

There''s an entire section of the forum for it, but most people ignore it... don''t expect your idea to take off.... [:|]

[quote user="ncfclad"]Ok guys I think people are getting fed up of all these rumour postings, there was even a petition to get me ban for posting what I heard, so let this be the thread for all the players and press conference rumours - This way noone can complain because all the shite viewed by some will be on this thread, and if they looks at it then its their fault.[/quote]

yeah doubt it will take off mate.

good idea though

just keep the forum as it is lol

[quote user="ncfclad"]Ok guys I think people are getting fed up of all these rumour postings, there was even a petition to get me ban for posting what I heard, so let this be the thread for all the players and press conference rumours - This way noone can complain because all the shite viewed by some will be on this thread, and if they looks at it then its their fault.[/quote]I''m gobsmacked. The guy who has started about twenty "rumour" threads now decides there are too many "rumour" threads and so starts another "rumour" thread so that there won''t be any more "rumour" threads apart from this "rumour" thread.

Aaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh !!!!!

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="ncfclad"]Ok guys I think people are getting fed up of all these rumour postings, there was even a petition to get me ban for posting what I heard, so let this be the thread for all the players and press conference rumours - This way noone can complain because all the shite viewed by some will be on this thread, and if they looks at it then its their fault.[/quote]I''m gobsmacked. The guy who has started about twenty "rumour" threads now decides there are too many "rumour" threads and so starts another "rumour" thread so that there won''t be any more "rumour" threads apart from this "rumour" thread.

Aaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh !!!!!

[/quote]

well I did say i listen to other peoples advice

[quote user="jordimurrell"]

the amount of bullies in this post is awful.

stop taking the piss out what people say its not nice or clever!

[/quote]

your not nice or clever.

bullies aaaw go tell mummy.

could be another ban here soon.....

[quote user="jordimurrell"]

[/quote]

I just have 2 things to say on this, and then I''ll get off this thread to stop bumping it up.

1) Looking through the thread, there is only 2 posts having a go at ncfclad. One from me, and one from lappinitup. On given form of this forum, I''d say that''s well below par

2) Its not nice or clever to post umpteen threads on the same the same unfounded "rumour" (lies), and then state you are tired of all the separate rumour threads. No, its not nice or clever at all. Its down right hypocrisy!

OK. I''m done now. Whats for dinner?

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

[/quote]

your not nice or clever.

[/quote]

Another bam, hmmm Are you Cluck with a nicer (ish) personality?

[quote user="canaries in Bed"][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

[/quote]

your not nice or clever.

[/quote]

[/quote]

no im bunsen [:D]

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

We don''t need an official transfer rumours thread we''ve already got one. Its the transfer talk section.

Why don''t we have an "Official Norwich City Thread" too?

[/quote]

Now you''re just chasing a pipe dream. That''s crazy talk. Never take off..........................

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="canaries in Bed"][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

[/quote]

your not nice or clever.

[/quote]

[/quote]

no im bunsen [:D]

[/quote]oooo you got burned by the bunsen!