Sign in to follow this  
rossco2121

Team for the start of the new season

GK Marshall

LB Drury        CB Shackell                CB Spillane                      RB Otsemobor

LM Hoolahan      CM Fotheringham         CM Lathrope               RM Croft

CF Martin            CF Cureton

Subs : Renton, Chadwick, Doherty,Spillane, Pattison,

And before you jump down my throat... we need to be realistic.. I cant really see us getting many players in to be honest... not until euro 08 has finished and premiership clubs know where they stand in regards to loan players... We need to give our youth a chance aswell.. every time I have seen Spillane play he hasnt managed to fail... a true NCFC fan aswell... we also need to get behind our forwards aswell... we have all got very short memorys of martin scoring goals.. and even talks of Man utd were after him... He needs to be MANAGED... he is a young lad that has the abiltiy just needs to have someone kick him up the @rse as such. and Cureton scored 14 last season... .not all that bad from a forward in a team that played so poor for the 1st half of the season... Croft gets my vote ahead of chadwick due to his ability to run at the player without looking like he is gonna cumble into a heap... sorry chadders but with semi and croft we look much more promising... Lathrope.. well trust me we will see him come good this season... a really good player... I could be wrong but im sure his position is central midfield... I hope we get Bertrand and all the other loan players and more.. but to be honest we really do need to be realistic...

Come on guys get behind Roeder... all the negative comments is not good... we need to make carrow road a fortress again next season...

KICK IT OFF...

Sorry but the team is going to look nothing like this! Why bother now trying to speculate on how the team is going to look. Roeder has already said there will be about 12 new players coming in before the end of August.

If our team is anything like that i will eat my hat! (Technically it''s a cap).

We''ll have at LEAST 3/4/5 new players in the starting 11. Probably no youth. And Martin will be nowhere near the first team.

Well I bloody hope your right, however I think we need to be more realistic... we dont have the cash to compete with the likes of QPR , Derby, Birmingham, Reading, and sorry to say it Ipswich.. yes ok we may get a few in on loan.. but I struggle to see our board showing ambition.. lets face it they havent shown any by letting huckerby go for nothing!

I think it''s much more realistic to suggest 4 or 5 new players than 1!

We could do with 10 or mroe new players, but Roeders got enough contacts to comfortably get 4/5/6 (whether they are free, loans or small fees) . No problem.

[quote user="rossco2121"]

GK Marshall

LB Drury        CB Shackell                CB Spillane                      RB Otsemobor

And before you jump down my throat... we need to be realistic.. I cant really see us getting many players in to be honest... not until euro 08 has finished and premiership clubs know where they stand in regards to loan players... We need to give our youth a chance aswell.. every time I have seen Spillane play he hasnt managed to fail... a true NCFC fan aswell... we also need to get behind our forwards aswell... we have all got very short memorys of martin scoring goals.. and even talks of Man utd were after him... He needs to be MANAGED... he is a young lad that has the abiltiy just needs to have someone kick him up the @rse as such. and Cureton scored 14 last season... .not all that bad from a forward in a team that played so poor for the 1st half of the season... Croft gets my vote ahead of chadwick due to his ability to run at the player without looking like he is gonna cumble into a heap... sorry chadders but with semi and croft we look much more promising... Lathrope.. well trust me we will see him come good this season... a really good player... I could be wrong but im sure his position is central midfield... I hope we get Bertrand and all the other loan players and more.. but to be honest we really do need to be realistic...

Come on guys get behind Roeder... all the negative comments is not good... we need to make carrow road a fortress again next season...

KICK IT OFF...

[/quote]

Young Spillane is going to have a busy afternoon...at centre back and on the bench ready to replace himself when he tires no doubt?

[quote user="rossco2121"]

GK Marshall

KICK IT OFF...

[/quote]

Roeder would have a mutiny on his hands if the team looked like this! You say you are being realistic..........You are looking at the worst case scenario! Roeder has already said we wont be able to recognise the squad come the start of the season. I hope so because the team you have selected would practically ensure relegation.

GK Roeder

LB Roeder   

CB Roeder

CB Roeder

RB Roeder

LM Roeder

CM Roeder

CM Roeder

RM Roeder

CF Roeder

CF Roeder

Subs :

Roeder,

Roeder,

Roeder,

Roeder,

Roeder

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="rossco2121"]

GK Marshall

KICK IT OFF...

[/quote]

Roeder would have a mutiny on his hands if the team looked like this! You say you are being realistic..........You are looking at the worst case scenario! Roeder has already said we wont be able to recognise the squad come the start of the season. I hope so because the team you have selected would practically ensure relegation.

[/quote]

Yes, we won''t recognise them because they''ll be wearing paper bags over their heads.

gk loan

rb loan  cb loan cb docherty  lb loan

rw loan  cm loan cm loan   lw loan

fw loan fw loan

ps ..... Why Does Everyone Believe Ched Will Come Back?????