Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Kasper Gorkss could be next!

Maybe this is the defender that we are in talks with.

http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/boards/read/s608.htm?1242,9388645

Have just had a very interesting conversation with an old school mate. He reckons last week that Wes and kaspars both had medicals for Norwich.

If this is true is it a case of a done deal and no one in the club has the bottle to tell us. We know they are going nut surely they are worth more than 250k each. especially Kaspars as I beleive he has real potential.

this coming week will prove very interesting.

I''m not going to get excited about Gorkss possibly coming yet. If we are interested, I have a feeling it could be a long-running saga ala Sharp last year, where we end up losing out to higher spending contenders, ie QPR on the wage bill.http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_3637237,00.html

Interest mounts in GorkssChampions duo interested in Blackpool defenderLast updated: 1st June 2008Trinidad and Tobago v EnglandSkysports.com understands Queens Park Rangers and Watford are amongst the clubs interested in Kaspars Gorkss.The Blackpool defender impressed hugely in the Championship last season, scoring six goals and helping the club avoid relegation.Now Gorkss is attracting interest from a host of clubs with several Championship sides ready to test Blackpool''s resolve.Big-spending QPR are understood to be one of those looking to land the 26-year-old, but Watford and Preston are also very keen.Blackpool have already insisted they want to keep Gorkss, but they can do little to prevent him leaving as the impressive Latvian has a buy-out clause in his contract of just £250,000.

[quote user="AndyJR"]Interest mounts in GorkssChampions duo interested in Blackpool defenderLast updated: 1st June 2008Trinidad and Tobago v EnglandSkysports.com understands Queens Park Rangers and Watford are amongst the clubs interested in Kaspars Gorkss.The Blackpool defender impressed hugely in the Championship last season, scoring six goals and helping the club avoid relegation.Now Gorkss is attracting interest from a host of clubs with several Championship sides ready to test Blackpool''s resolve.Big-spending QPR are understood to be one of those looking to land the 26-year-old, but Watford and Preston are also very keen.Blackpool have already insisted they want to keep Gorkss, but they can do little to prevent him leaving as the impressive Latvian has a buy-out clause in his contract of just £250,000.

[/quote]thanks :)

[quote user="judderman"][quote user="AndyJR"]Interest mounts in GorkssChampions duo interested in Blackpool defenderLast updated: 1st June 2008Trinidad and Tobago v EnglandSkysports.com understands Queens Park Rangers and Watford are amongst the clubs interested in Kaspars Gorkss.The Blackpool defender impressed hugely in the Championship last season, scoring six goals and helping the club avoid relegation.Now Gorkss is attracting interest from a host of clubs with several Championship sides ready to test Blackpool''s resolve.Big-spending QPR are understood to be one of those looking to land the 26-year-old, but Watford and Preston are also very keen.Blackpool have already insisted they want to keep Gorkss, but they can do little to prevent him leaving as the impressive Latvian has a buy-out clause in his contract of just £250,000.

[/quote]thanks :)[/quote]No probs Judderman - If your using Morzilla Firefox (as I do) the board won''t support links.  I tend to open Windows explorer and then post from there if I wish to include a link.  :)

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="judderman"][quote user="AndyJR"]Interest mounts in GorkssChampions duo interested in Blackpool defenderLast updated: 1st June 2008Trinidad and Tobago v EnglandSkysports.com understands Queens Park Rangers and Watford are amongst the clubs interested in Kaspars Gorkss.The Blackpool defender impressed hugely in the Championship last season, scoring six goals and helping the club avoid relegation.Now Gorkss is attracting interest from a host of clubs with several Championship sides ready to test Blackpool''s resolve.Big-spending QPR are understood to be one of those looking to land the 26-year-old, but Watford and Preston are also very keen.Blackpool have already insisted they want to keep Gorkss, but they can do little to prevent him leaving as the impressive Latvian has a buy-out clause in his contract of just £250,000.

[/quote]thanks :)[/quote]No probs Judderman - If your using Morzilla Firefox (as I do) the board won''t support links.  I tend to open Windows explorer and then post from there if I wish to include a link.  :)[/quote][url]link[/url ]The above, without the space, makes it a link in Firefox. Unless you already know that and I have got the wrong end of the stick.

Just saw this quoted on blackpool vital site:

i was woken by my daughter at 6.30 telling me that the radio was saying wes and kaspars were signing for norwich.... she was gutted..

Just seen on the football365 site forum......

Re: The Official Blackpool FC Thread [message #2162667]Sun, 01 June 2008 21:59

Abba The Horse  is currently offline Abba The Horse

New fella
We (QPR) have apparently signed Gorkss. Don''t know too much about him but he seems a solid defender. Is he highly rated by you lot?

i dont know too much about Gorkss to be fair.. seems like a decent player from some of things said on here.. lets hope we get him!

jas :)

QPR fans seem convinced on their websites that Gorkks joining them is a "done deal."

Of course a deal is never done until its done but if they are in for him I cannot see us matching their wages!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

QPR fans seem convinced on their websites that Gorkks joining them is a "done deal."

Of course a deal is never done until its done but if they are in for him I cannot see us matching their wages!

[/quote]

They know they can attract anyone to their club now so to them it may as well be declared a done deal before anything has happened.