Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

Hoolahan at Colney!!!

Winger heads for exit door

Last Updated: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 15:13
Blackpool winger Wes Hoolahan is reported to have undergone a medical at Norwich with a view to a £250,000 move.The Canaries are thought to have activated a release clause in the

Republic of Ireland star''s contract that will allow him to move to

Carrow Road for a cut-price fee and a deal could be pushed through this

week.Hoolahan has been spotted at Norwich''s training ground,

fuelling rumours the player has undergone a medical ahead of discussing

personal terms with Canaries boss Glenn Roeder.A host of Championship clubs are keen on the player but it looks as though Roeder has won the race for his signature.
Maybe, just maybe he''s ours!!!!

This is from EatSleepSport, so don''t hold your breath, more likely that they have got the news from sites like the Pinkun who have responded on a total mess up from Carrowroad.net.

he has just arrived at carrow road been seen getting out a taxi :-)

[quote user="Ian Shimmen"]he has just arrived at carrow road been seen getting out a taxi :-)[/quote]

Don''t get over excited, he''s only gone to play Celebrity Supermarket Sweep in Morrisons. Carl Cort''s in the other team.

[quote user="Big Dave"]

[quote user="Ian Shimmen"]he has just arrived at carrow road been seen getting out a taxi :-)[/quote]

Don''t get over excited, he''s only gone to play Celebrity Supermarket Sweep in Morrisons. Carl Cort''s in the other team.

[/quote]

haha thats funny!

but this is the truth so ive just been told

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"]Why is it (not having a go at anyone) when these things are said,  nobody has their camera phone ready at the time?
[/quote]

ha true but why sould we i for one dont want pics of random men on my fone but whatever floats your boat fella

[quote user="Big Dave"]

[/quote]

Does this mean we''re also signing Dale Winton?

[quote user="Big Dave"]

[/quote]

Morrisons? I won''t believe it until we have a confirmed report of a sighting in Asda!

From the person who first quoted that we in for Hoolahan:

He has passed the medical and is in the process of signing now - should be confirmed soon.

[quote user="colneycanary"]From the person who first quoted that we in for Hoolahan: He has passed the medical and is in the process of signing now - should be confirmed soon.[/quote]

i hope so, where did you hear this?

Bullard on blackpool vital. Funny thing is he is an ipswich fan but related to Hoolahan or so he say''s he is. He was the first one to mention that Wes was leaving blackpool and coming to norwich.

This does seem to dragging on a bit now though!

I can confirm, after another look out that 6 people have entered Yellows within the last 30 minutes.  Little else of any note with the excpetion of a Jay that landed on one of the gates.  He/she rustled his/her''s feathers, took a look round and decided to be on it''s way, where it went I know not.  Hope this helps.  :)