Sign in to follow this  
Rum Ol Boy

Re: Guess who I've just seen on the Market ?????/

[quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"]I saw the Puppet Man on Gentlemans Walk today. He was brilliant. I''m surprised he hasn''t auditioned for Britain''s Got Talent yet - he would stand a good chance of winning![/quote]my missus said he was really giving it some today!

The Puppet Man-What a city Legend!!!!

I reckon Norwich should hire him for half time entertainment and put him in front of the away fans to keep them amused!

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"][quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"]I saw the Puppet Man on Gentlemans Walk today. He was brilliant. I''m surprised he hasn''t auditioned for Britain''s Got Talent yet - he would stand a good chance of winning![/quote]

my missus said he was really giving it some today!
[/quote]

That man has a unique talent. Some might say, thank goodness he is a one-off!

[quote user="colneycanary"]The Puppet Man-What a city Legend!!!! I reckon Norwich should hire him for half time entertainment and put him in front of the away fans to keep them amused![/quote]

They could amuse themselves by throwing half-eaten pies and other sundry items at him. The girls might even chuck a few items of underclothing at him!

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

[quote user="Beaker"]the puppet man is a registered peadophile[/quote]

Beaker needs a lawyer quick!

[/quote]

more concerned about the potential ''blood on beakers hands'' tbh

[quote user="walks on water"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

Beaker needs a lawyer quick!

[/quote]

more concerned about the potential ''blood on beakers hands'' tbh

[/quote]

I agree, a bit of a stupid thing to say on an iternet forum. Could cause untold problems..

lying ill informed twat

Even if it is true it''s a pretty stupid thing to gossip about. If it''s untrue, you''ve just libelled the man. Crass behaviour.

A quote from the puppet man''s web site

''Remember, he is doing what he likes. He enjoys cheering up people,

especially children. He is doing no one harm. Many people all over the

UK (and perhaps the rest of the world) are talking about him''.

[quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"]I saw the Puppet Man on Gentlemans Walk today. He was brilliant. I''m surprised he hasn''t auditioned for Britain''s Got Talent yet - he would stand a good chance of winning![/quote]Was '' Britian''s got talent '' an ironic competition?  Discuss.   Also, the Violin girls should have won; by far the most talent on display.

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"]Many people all over the UK (and perhaps the rest of the world) are talking about him''.
[/quote]

Oh goody, so now Norwich can not only be associated with the drunken ranting of a minor celebrity chef but also with the talents of Puppet Man.  That should make the next meeting I have to go to in Ipswich a truly memorable experience [:$]

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"]I saw the Puppet Man on Gentlemans Walk today. He was brilliant. I''m surprised he hasn''t auditioned for Britain''s Got Talent yet - he would stand a good chance of winning![/quote]

Was '' Britian''s got talent '' an ironic competition?  Discuss.   Also, the Violin girls should have won; by far the most talent on display.

[/quote]

No. It''s a show where Simon Cowell gets paid for appearing in it and then he signs all the acts (Mostly talentless crap) to his own record label, and will therefore make him the richest bloke on the planet eventually.

''Remember, he is doing what he likes. He enjoys cheering up people, especially children. He is doing no one harm. Many people all over the UK (and perhaps the rest of the world) are talking about him''.

It says the same thing on Michael jackson''s website. And we all know how weird he is!