Sign in to follow this  
Steelsilver

Bookies Predicting Norwich Relegation!!!

[quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

[quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]There you go Scott...I am loving this thread, cant wait for Steel to come back at this little number....The boy is a legend[/quote]

http://picasaweb.google.com/wilsonsmith1

Yup, it''s been fun alright and a nice aside from the nothing going on at the club and the doom n gloom on other posts.Web Team....can you help get the photo on the thread please.....pretty please.[/quote]

Love that. I''m pretty sure the erstwhile Mr Silver''s reply (when he get''s home from school of course) may be something along the lines of "That photo''s doctored".......

Wouldn''t surprise me!

[/quote]Thanks.....I''m sure his reply will be something like that....however it''s totally moot anyway as he definitely talks rubbish regardless. Doing the photo was fun - doctoring it would be boring. It''s obviously real and so will the winnings be (fingers crossed). It''s a shame I couldn''t print the photo of the shop window from the outside as it was even better - I didn''t want the guy to lose his job though :-)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

33/1 is worth a punt! Ladbrokes here i come!

wonder what odds betfair will offer... usually they offer better than other bookies

jas :)

[/quote]

Yeah, think i''ll have a fiver on Norwich going up next season... it''s gonna be a very open and close league next year... those laughing should take a look at Hull. Live the dream! Bring it on... rawr lol.

[quote user="Michael Starr"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

33/1 is worth a punt! Ladbrokes here i come!

wonder what odds betfair will offer... usually they offer better than other bookies

jas :)

[/quote]

Yeah, think i''ll have a fiver on Norwich going up next season... it''s gonna be a very open and close league next year... those laughing should take a look at Hull. Live the dream! Bring it on... rawr lol.

[/quote]exactly, be optimistic....bring it on.anyone seen steelsilver?http://picasaweb.google.com/wilsonsmith1

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]He''s lurking about on here but been very quiet, bottled it maybe?[/quote]

Counting his money...?

Coral now have us at 22/1 for the Championship. The prices have tumbled from 40''s and will go even skinnier with the addition of a striker or two (or when Ameobi comes). Whadya say to that steelsilver?

[quote user="Scottlarock"]Coral now have us at 22/1 for the Championship. The prices have tumbled from 40''s and will go even skinnier with the addition of a striker or two (or when Ameobi comes).

Whadya say to that steelsilver?

[/quote]

Beat me to it mate, i was just going to say about Coral!

22/1 at Coral puts us around 11th/12th place!

Better than other betting shops/sites!