Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Gavin Hoyte on his way?

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]why whould Wenger let us have another of his players, because we dont play them every single game
[/quote]

Wengers comments were not an attack on us but rather a criticism of players who don''t play regularly for Championship teams and then come back to Arsenal expecting to play there.

i think Arsene would have been pleased with Norwich... and i would not be suprised to see at least two gunners here next season... i think our passing style suits arsene''s style and methods...

I don''t think that it was mainly for us, Burnley had Randell and only played him for minutes. Add the fact GR worked for Arsenal, to the physio going there and the way Ched progressed here, makes us as strong canidates for getting up and coming players.

I might be wrong but i think the players name is Justin Hoyte not Gavin, unless there are 2 Hoyte''s at Arsenal.  If it is Justin Hoyte i think this would be a very good loan signing

[quote user="SouthamptonCanary"]I might be wrong but i think the players name is Justin Hoyte not Gavin, unless there are 2 Hoyte''s at Arsenal. 

If it is Justin Hoyte i think this would be a very good loan signing
[/quote]

There are 2!

[quote user="Trent Canary"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Oh goodie, another kiddie winki.[/quote]

Indeed, just like Evans and Bertrand [:|]

[/quote]

Touche Trent!.[;)]

[quote user="colneycanary"]Wrong name its Justin Hoyte. Norwich and Palace both want him on season long loan![/quote]

It''s Gavin!!!

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Trent Canary"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Oh goodie, another kiddie winki.[/quote]

Indeed, just like Evans and Bertrand [:|]

[/quote]

Touche Trent!.[;)]

[/quote]

Or just like Henry and Gibbs, depending on your mood [;)]

[quote user="colneycanary"]Wrong name its Justin Hoyte. Norwich and Palace both want him on season long loan![/quote]

NO!!!! IT IS GAVIN HOYTE! Sorry guys, but it''s Gavin Hoyte, Justin Hoyte is his older brother, who also plays for Arsenal, yes. But the guy we are after is Gavin, who is a 17 yr old CB/Full back.

http://www.arsenal.com/player.asp?thisNav=the+match&PLID=60253&CLID=4436&title=Player+profile+-+Gavin+Hoyte

Some people just can''t grasp that there are 2 brothers playing for the same team!! Jarvis brothers anybody?[:^)]

Sorry but one website is reporting its Justin Hoyte and another website is reporting its Gavin Hoyte. I think you could be right that its Gavin.