Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Norwich's 1st summer transfer coming soon!!!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Our total lack of ambition stuns even me.................where''s my shotgun![:''(][/quote]

Thats it Wheezy judge a player before you have even seen him play in our team, yet agian your gonna end up with egg on your face. Then you''ll come back and say "i thought it was a good signing all the time"

For goodness sake give it a rest Wiz. He proved at Leicester that he can cut it in the championship (albeit they went down), he''s versatile and he''s reasonably priced. What''s the problem here exactly? You annoyed that we''re not in the running for Ronaldinho?!

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Our total lack of ambition stuns even me.................where''s my shotgun![:''(][/quote]

Thats it Wheezy judge a player before you have even seen him play in our team, yet agian your gonna end up with egg on your face. Then you''ll come back and say "i thought it was a good signing all the time"

[/quote]

Chris Brown, Jason Jarrett, Andy Hughes, Simon Lappin, Peter Thorne, Big Dave Striker to name but six, all called rubbish signings as we signed them by me............... I''m so bloody good at this and you just don''t like it do you envy boy?  [:D]

[quote user="canaryjock"]For goodness sake give it a rest Wiz. He proved at Leicester that he can cut it in the championship (albeit they went down), he''s versatile and he''s reasonably priced. What''s the problem here exactly? You annoyed that we''re not in the running for Ronaldinho?![/quote]

I can accept reality.................sadly, you can''t!.

right then wiz, i dont normally criticise you but, could you call jamie cureton a good signing? i know you love him but he is NOT a good signing. you have to give this guy a chance you are a doom and gloom merchant sometimes arent you?

By all accounts Bell is a decent player and there are a few other clubs after him. At the end of the day if David Bell is the extent of our major summer signings then we can have a moan but he''s likely to be the first of quite a few, he''s young and reasonably highly rated and will be available for a reasonable price. Its a decent start to the summers wheeling and dealing.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[/quote]

Chris Brown, Jason Jarrett, Andy Hughes, Simon Lappin, Peter Thorne, Big Dave Striker to name but six, all called rubbish signings as we signed them by me............... I''m so bloody good at this and you just don''t like it do you envy boy?  [:D]

[/quote]

You say it about every signing. I remember other posts such as "Croft will not sign" or "Russel, a step backwards". The amount of crap you post on here and the amount of time you change your mind sometimes your bound to be rite, thats why you and your posts have no credibility and people take them for what they are, Negative anti NCFC crap.

[quote user="baldyboy"]right then wiz, i dont normally criticise you but, could you call jamie cureton a good signing? i know you love him but he is NOT a good signing. you have to give this guy a chance you are a doom and gloom merchant sometimes arent you?[/quote]Hate to be agreeing with Wiz here, but is our top scorer of last season a good signing ?He scored more goals ( 14 ) last season than any of our transfer targets that so many were wailing and gnashing their teeth about us missing las  t close season :Billy Sharp (signed by the Blades for c. 2 million, 6 goals) Luke Varney ( 20,000 a week wages at Charlton, 8 goals) Freddie Eastwood (signed for Wolves for 1.5 million, 4 goals).He should probably have scored more, but we could have done a lot worse.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="baldyboy"]right then wiz, i dont normally criticise you but, could you call jamie cureton a good signing? i know you love him but he is NOT a good signing. you have to give this guy a chance you are a doom and gloom merchant sometimes arent you?[/quote]

Hate to be agreeing with Wiz here, but is our top scorer of last season a good signing ?

He scored more goals ( 14 ) last season than any of our transfer targets that so many were wailing and gnashing their teeth about us missing las  t close season :

Billy Sharp (signed by the Blades for c. 2 million, 6 goals)
Luke Varney ( 20,000 a week wages at Charlton, 8 goals)
Freddie Eastwood (signed for Wolves for 1.5 million, 4 goals).

He should probably have scored more, but we could have done a lot worse.
[/quote]

Wheres your proof that Varneys on 20,000 a week at charlton? Did he tell you? Prove it, thats what you tell me!

TBH If Bell is a decent player then I''m a monkey''s uncle. 45 games played goals scored, one flippin big duck egg.  Do we want players who run around looking busy?

[quote]Wheres your proof that Varneys on 20,000 a week at charlton? Did he tell you? Prove it, thats what you tell me![/quote]I stand corrected - Varney is rumoured to be on in excess of 20,000 a week at Charlton.  Waghorn picked up on a story in the Guardian at the time.You any closer to proving that Uncle Deals and Auntie Mike are ruining the club, pidgeon-botherer ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]Wheres your proof that Varneys on 20,000 a week at charlton? Did he tell you? Prove it, thats what you tell me![/quote]

I stand corrected - Varney is rumoured to be on in excess of 20,000 a week at Charlton.  Waghorn picked up on a story in the Guardian at the time.

You any closer to proving that Uncle Deals and Auntie Mike are ruining the club, pidgeon-botherer ?
[/quote]

Yeah, look at the last few seasons! Have you got anything to prove me wrong yet?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]Wheres your proof that Varneys on 20,000 a week at charlton? Did he tell you? Prove it, thats what you tell me![/quote]

I stand corrected - Varney is rumoured to be on in excess of 20,000 a week at Charlton.  Waghorn picked up on a story in the Guardian at the time.

You any closer to proving that Uncle Deals and Auntie Mike are ruining the club, pidgeon-botherer ?
[/quote]

Yeah, look at the last few seasons! Have you got anything to prove me wrong yet?

[/quote]

You say it about every signing. I remember other posts such as "Croft will not sign" or "Russel, a step backwards".[/quote]

Hey Envy Boy, produce your evidence!   [:|]

As I advocated signing Rusty, you''ll have a hell of a job to back your that crap of yours up!.

When I''m proved right yet again, will you have the grace and balls to admit I''m right? no, of course you won''t!.

I notice you went very quiet when a poster proved on here two weeks ago that I was saying the same thing 3 years ago.........and he proved me right back then................and I am now.

"Delia''s Envy Boy"

Fits you perfectly!.[:D][:D]

You say it about every signing. I remember other posts such as "Croft will not sign" or "Russel, a step backwards".[/quote]

Hey Envy Boy, produce your evidence!   [:|]

As I advocated signing Rusty, you''ll have a hell of a job to back that crap of yours up!.

When I''m proved right yet again, will you have the grace and balls to admit I''m right? no, of course you won''t!.

I notice you went very quiet when a poster proved on here two weeks ago that I was saying the same thing 3 years ago.........and he proved me right back then................and I am now.

"Delia''s Envy Boy"

Fits you perfectly!.[:D][:D]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]Wheres your proof that Varneys on 20,000 a week at charlton? Did he tell you? Prove it, thats what you tell me![/quote]I stand corrected - Varney is rumoured to be on in excess of 20,000 a week at Charlton.  Waghorn picked up on a story in the Guardian at the time.You any closer to proving that Uncle Deals and Auntie Mike are ruining the club, pidgeon-botherer ?[/quote]

[/quote]Er, we still have a club ?  They haven''t folded ?

I have been reading this message board for a number of years and kept off it because of all the virtual handbag slapping... catty remarks and people pointing out spelling mistakes... it''s all a bit lame...

End of the day we all want the best for our club... I believe signing Bell IS in the best interest of our club... as someone who watches a lot of football and has been involved on the agents side for a bit (all lower league and conf before you think i am being fancy...trust me standing at Dag an Red on a cold weds night watching a bunch of trialists playing isn''t flash! ... anyway)  i feel Bell has a lot to give the canaries... a side who are a number of players short and without a budget to attain the services of the 11 plus bodies we need to double up in all areas...

Bell provides options... decent options... a bit of pace and a nice touch...  he isn''t a goalscorer... but he''ll chip in with a number of assists i assure you...

IF we sign him... and i think we shall i think you need to think of him as the first of a number of players who are going to come through the dor at carrow road... Stop being so grouchie... Roeder is building a strong team with a decent work ethic... long may it continue... I for one look forward to seeing Bell in a norwich line up next season.

J

[quote user="Jameswallis"]

I have been reading this message board for a number of years and kept off it because of all the virtual handbag slapping... catty remarks and people pointing out spelling mistakes... it''s all a bit lame...

End of the day we all want the best for our club... I believe signing Bell IS in the best interest of our club... as someone who watches a lot of football and has been involved on the agents side for a bit (all lower league and conf before you think i am being fancy...trust me standing at Dag an Red on a cold weds night watching a bunch of trialists playing isn''t flash! ... anyway)  i feel Bell has a lot to give the canaries... a side who are a number of players short and without a budget to attain the services of the 11 plus bodies we need to double up in all areas...

Bell provides options... decent options... a bit of pace and a nice touch...  he isn''t a goalscorer... but he''ll chip in with a number of assists i assure you...

IF we sign him... and i think we shall i think you need to think of him as the first of a number of players who are going to come through the dor at carrow road... Stop being so grouchie... Roeder is building a strong team with a decent work ethic... long may it continue... I for one look forward to seeing Bell in a norwich line up next season.

J

[/quote]

Someone please pass me a rope!.[:S]

[quote user="Jameswallis"]

J

[/quote]A good post James, don''t let the attention-seekers and cranks put you off.