Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Hucks to be offered another year!

Don''t know what to believe as Huckerby says Roeder hasn''t spoken to him yet, although Doherty says he has had words with the boss.  Guess I will have to wait with the rest of us until midweek.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]

Yes indeed - and posted about on this very board a few hours ago.  I guess news like this could well have been put on its own thread - but AndyJR posted about it at 3pm on the "Hucks being punished?" thread, the link is:

http://www.clubfanzine.com/norwich_city/showNews.php?id=10721

[/quote]Thankyou Mr Pickle - I had not seen you had already posted it!! I was going to give it it''s own thread but as I said the link thing never seems to work for me ( or rather I can''t make it work :) )

[quote user="Turbocharged"]Hucks set to go Roeder offers him nothing, didn,t even have the courtesy to let the fans say farewell at last game, shocking.[/quote]how was the open bus parade?

[quote user="colneycanary"]Big rumours going round from a board member that Hucks is to be offered another year this week.[/quote]

Er - not so @ 11.30am this morning. Not very reliable source then Colney?.

[quote user="colneycanary"]Big rumours going round from a board member that Hucks is to be offered another year this week.[/quote]

That board member was lying.  Who was it?