Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Pre-ordering the shirt

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]it says you can do it vai cannreis.co.uk, but where? i cant find it on the shop, has anyone had any luck?[/quote]Are you sure you typed the url correctly?

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"][quote user="Ginger Pele"]it says you can do it vai cannreis.co.uk, but where? i cant find it on the shop, has anyone had any luck?
[/quote]

Are you sure you typed the url correctly?
[/quote]Probably finished up with a can of rice.   [:$]

Why can''t you just phone the club on its normal ticket number? I just done it, no problem..tho cost me £53 with name and number :(

''ellis'' and the number ''7'' not exactly the most expensive is it?!

I think it was £3.50 for the number, and £5 for the lettering or something stupid like that, oh well I spose it all helps aid the transfer kitty after all.....[*-)]

[quote user="The Lord"]Why can''t you just phone the club on its normal ticket number? I just done it, no problem..tho cost me £53 with name and number :([/quote]cos i dont like useing the phone :Dreally i dont want to do it over the phone

it went live on the canary store yesterday i asked the club when it was released and ordered mine online yesterday.

yeah im not getting a name on mine either yet, most prob put hux on it cos hes a legend. i wont take it to the club to do it though il get it done from a sports shop cos they can get the lettering for brazils shirt so i can have it in green should look good.

Ordered mine from the club shop, got one of the shirts on display in store, looks even better close up, best shirt for a few years! Can''t wait to wear it at the Spurs friendly when it;s released.

just ordered mine, best one weve had in few years id say. got number 7 and me name on bak, costin a bomb for a guy living on student loan tho. beans on toast for me next few weeks lol

[quote user="UEA Canary"]just ordered mine, best one weve had in few years id say. got number 7 and me name on bak, costin a bomb for a guy living on student loan tho. beans on toast for me next few weeks lol[/quote]

Sprinkle some cheese on it, makes all the difference.