Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

The Next Two Matches Are Critical

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Snicker, snicker!![/quote]

Snicker: To laugh in a half-suppressed, typically scornful way. To whinny.

The mind boggles.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

The mind boggles.

OTBC

[/quote]

While, what is impressive to me Bly, is that you actually have not only a mind but the ability to boggle it as well.

yes yankee, must agree,we must beat QPR , anything else is disaster,unfortunately this team is in freefall at the moment while all those around us except soton seem to be picking points up.I feel sick to the stomach at the thought of div1 footy next season.

We have been saying this for week now, but next week at Coopeerrr, is the biggest match since Fulham, we need a big performance, a win, were safe. A lose, I''m afraid we are down due to me not eblieving we will get a positive result at Shef Wed.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

The mind boggles.

OTBC

[/quote]

snicker: yummy choccy bar filled with nuts.. Very fattening.. formerly known as Marathons

jas :)

[quote user="canaries in Bed"]We have been saying this for week now, but next week at Coopeerrr, is the biggest match since Fulham, we need a big performance, a win, were safe. A lose, I''m afraid we are down due to me not eblieving we will get a positive result at Shef Wed.[/quote]

We''re at home actually.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

The mind boggles.

OTBC

[/quote]

snicker: yummy choccy bar filled with nuts.. Very fattening.. formerly known as Marathons

jas :)

[/quote]

Nuts? Yuck!

Snicker is the original American (US type) name, I believe.

Watch out, Mars bars may soon become Milky Way!!!! Now, Mars bars - yummy.

OTBC

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Snicker, snicker!![/quote]But you truly have a point here.  In fact, I''d go as far as to say the next game is pretty much win or bust for City this season.  Beat QPR and we ought to be alright.  Lose, or draw, and I don''t fancy much from our trip up north.

YC - I will take the bait. You are wrong again, as wrong as when you said those other two games were the most critical. What really matters is how many points we acrue over 46 league games in comparison to other teams, we could lose the next two and still stay up. We have lost 20 games so far this season, I would suggest that is what could turn out to be quite critical......

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]Snicker, snicker!![/quote]

But you truly have a point here.  In fact, I''d go as far as to say the next game is pretty much win or bust for City this season.  Beat QPR and we ought to be alright.  Lose, or draw, and I don''t fancy much from our trip up north.
[/quote]

Come on Mr. Chops, you can do better than this. If we beat QPR then, of course, we are alright ( there''s no "ought" about it ). In that event either Leicester or Sheffield Wednesday will be unable to catch us. One or both of them has to drop points in their match against each other.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]Snicker, snicker!![/quote]But you truly have a point here.  In fact, I''d go as far as to say the next game is pretty much win or bust for City this season.  Beat QPR and we ought to be alright.  Lose, or draw, and I don''t fancy much from our trip up north.[/quote]

Come on Mr. Chops, you can do better than this. If we beat QPR then, of course, we are alright ( there''s no "ought" about it ). In that event either Leicester or Sheffield Wednesday will be unable to catch us. One or both of them has to drop points in their match against each other.

[/quote]You mean if we do beat them, then the final match isn''t critical?  Shame on you!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]Snicker, snicker!![/quote]

But you truly have a point here.  In fact, I''d go as far as to say the next game is pretty much win or bust for City this season.  Beat QPR and we ought to be alright.  Lose, or draw, and I don''t fancy much from our trip up north.
[/quote]

[/quote]

You mean if we do beat them, then the final match isn''t critical?  Shame on you!
[/quote]

Not sure if you are being serious but in case you are, the simple fact is that if we beat QPR we are safe.  Do the maths and you will see that it is true.