Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I've now Hexed Norwich!

Woa! here me out.

Firstly, my hexing powers were drained after our 13 game unbeaten run.

Secondly, It will backfire I hope, and reverse on you know who at the Rudd tomorrow.

Thirdly, trust me.    [;)]

PS. Have a guess as to who the first poster will be to take this post the wrong way.

[quote user="Off The Boil City"]Have you been eating one of Delia''s special cakes or is this some kind of secret code ?[/quote]

God! you really are a newbie aren''t you?[:D]

[quote user="camuldonum"]

Aha! A double reverse Hex with pike I believe. 

Very brave thing to attempt.

[/quote]

Or just plain desperate Cam!.[;)]

wow oh woundefull hex god you really are going all out on this one. I trust you completly but are you sure something this doubled up and potent wont affect jamies great form??? ;-) God speed to you boy and god save us all (well the nc fans n e way) hope your right!!!!OTBC!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Woa! here me out.

Firstly, my hexing powers were drained after our 13 game unbeaten run.

Secondly, It will backfire I hope, and reverse on you know who at the Rudd tomorrow.

Thirdly, trust me.    [;)]

PS. Have a guess as to who the first poster will be to take this post the wrong way.

[/quote]

My god Wiz,you are still doing your hexes!

I see you are putting down the 13 match unbeaten run down to yourself and your hexes.

So this would mean it''s all your fault for the last 50 or so years you have supported city that all they do is yoyo up and down the divisions?

[quote user="TwoSheds"]

I see you are putting down the 13 match unbeaten run down to yourself and your hexes.

So this would mean it''s all your fault for the last 50 or so years you have supported city that all they do is yoyo up and down the divisions?

[/quote]

Do you think so Sheds?............God...............I could be a Jonah.

Nurse!![:S]

[quote]

[/quote]

There''s a bigger force at work to blame for this one, and that''s the General Scheme of Things.  It is Norwich Citys'' purpose to be a character actor in the motion picture of football, not a leading man.  Hence the canary badge, the yellow strip, the quirky song dating back to 1905.  We were set up to add colour, not to dominate. That''s the way we were, the way we are, the way we always will be.  And long may it continue.

Will you lot stop humming "Land of Hope And Glory ?" I''m trying to be serious over here...

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]And what happens if it doubles back right at ya Wiz, Norwich lose and then get relegated, lol the lynch mob would be after you [;)][/quote]

You mean they''ve actually stopped being after me 49?.[:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]And what happens if it doubles back right at ya Wiz, Norwich lose and then get relegated, lol the lynch mob would be after you [;)][/quote]

You mean they''ve actually stopped being after me 49?.[:D]

[/quote]

lol fairy snuff