Sign in to follow this  
sydneysider

Joe Lewis to Man U or Liverpool

According toThe Sun Man U and Liverpool are battling it out to sign him. I hope we have a hefty sell on clause if the story is true. Great way for Dad to help out Darren??!!!

According toThe Sun Man U and Liverpool are battling it out to sign him. I hope we have a hefty sell on clause if the story is true. Great way for Dad to help out Darren??!!!

Shouldn''t that be the other way round ?

I''m sure that if we knew that ManYoo and the Liverbirds were interested we would have held out for a million.

Son buys cheaply, sells to Dad also cheaply, Dad gets player without having to pay mega bucks.

I read that this morning as well and to be honest I don''t even trust the date on that paper and I certainly don''t believe this story.  It is just because of the Fergusion link.  Why would Man U want Lewis when Ben Foster is on his way back and Why would Liverpool want him when they still have Carson??

They probably just heard the rumour that we heard about 6 weeks ago and thought

" oh . . . it invloves our beloved big four. Quick! Print it! " 

......because he''s going to be much better that Carson or Foster. Just look at P''boros clean sheets and match reports since he joined. This situation was predicted by a pink un poster when he went (can''t remember who). We have a good sell on fee I seem to remember. However I wish we could have held on to him.

He be mad to go currently

stay at p''boro develop next few years, they prob least be in league 1 in 2seasons time

then take step up to high champ side or low prem side

rite....

To man u or liverpool. That does seem a little unlikely at the moment. But who knows. Could be possible. Aparantly they also think he may be able to play for England one day......... well at least thats what it said in the EDP.