Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

My wolves..

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user=" C.T"]

Are losing 2-0 Yessss get in there my son! WOOOO

[/quote]

I have said it before and I will say it again.........you don''t like we8wba much do you C.T?

[/quote]

and i have said it before and i will say it again. I dont dislike we8wba, the banter just gets a bit heated sometimes [:)]

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user=" C.T"]

[/quote]

I have said it before and I will say it again.........you don''t like we8wba much do you C.T?

[/quote]

its called jealousy, although we only slightly better we are still that slight bit though

Yes but twenty something male Wolves fans whilst dribbling food down their shirts abuse female opposition fans as they leave Molineux .  Is that slighty better ?

[quote user="treacletown07"]Yes but twenty something male Wolves fans whilst dribbling food down their shirts abuse female opposition fans as they leave Molineux .  Is that slighty better ?[/quote]

pot calling kettle black

i heard on here the other day a norwich fan throw coin at a women and hit her at the leicester game

now im not saying wolves fans are better behavied far from it, but what a silly comment to make just days after you committed such a crime

I can prove my statement and have witnesses because I was there.  Can you prove that a Norwich fan threw a coin at another Norwich fan at a game that you did not attend?

some of u might remember Wolves beating us 3-0 at Carrow road the year they went up then proceeding to tear seats out of the old South stand and lob them onto the pitch.. despite Matt Murray signalling to them to calm down and Stop.

jas :)

[quote user="treacletown07"]

I can prove my statement and have witnesses because I was there.  Can you prove that a Norwich fan threw a coin at another Norwich fan at a game that you did not attend?

[/quote]

excatly whats wrong with certain fans!!

because its another club they are yobs for doing it

soon as your own club its swiftly brushed under the carpet

grow up mate, theres several reports of people on here about this incident and one admitted they seen it themselves. so are you calling the norwich fan a liar? why would he make up something like that?

but you keep thinking nothing happend the other day mate as i said brush it swiftly under the carpet

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="treacletown07"]

[/quote]

excatly whats wrong with certain fans!!

because its another club they are yobs for doing it

soon as your own club its swiftly brushed under the carpet

grow up mate, theres several reports of people on here about this incident and one admitted they seen it themselves. so are you calling the norwich fan a liar? why would he make up something like that?

but you keep thinking nothing happend the other day mate as i said brush it swiftly under the carpet

[/quote]Erm - it was between our own fans though and if you read the posts on that subject most people heavily criticised the guys that did it for a) causing harm to their own fans b) to a woman - I mean what kind of gentleman does that?!! and c) for being worse aims than Darryl Sutch at a play-off final!And that was over some pillock picking an argument with a bobby - they deserve what they get!I don''t have a problem with Wolves - I just find it funny that they are always looked at as one of the "bigger" clubs in this league and yet they seem to be seasonal under-achievers. Like this season - how much have you spent on strikers? Most other clubs would love to have one of your strikers: Eastwood etc. Yet even with this abundance of striking choice - you still not that much better off than us with a strike force consisting of a free veteran, an untested untill now youngster and Jamie Cureton. The only one we paid money for can''t get a game at the moment!

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user=" C.T"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

its called jealousy, although we only slightly better we are still that slight bit though

[/quote]

The day I''m jealous of Wolves I will stop supporting football, Norwich, I will kill lots of people and then myself. It aint never goint to happen. I hate Wolves, everything they stand for and everything about them. By the way, before you say it, I know you were not talking directly to me, but as this is a general posting site, I thought I would.

chicken - do you know we just signed one the most deadliest guys in our league this season in ebanks blake? 2 in 6 so far 11 in 19 for plymouth

i think if you ask every wolves fan they would say the same as me, its not the strikers whats the problem its the creatvity. quite simply we dont give our strikers enough chances

canaries in bed - you hate everything wolves stand for - so giving the youth a chance is bad hey? we got money yes, but instead buying our way up (maybe we should have) we have built a team for future

murray hennessey in goals have easily another 10years

foley right back - ireland int. 23yrs old - so 10 yrs left

elokobi left back - 22 yrs old - so 11yrs left

michael kightly - 21yrs old - 13yrs left

matt jarvis - 21yrs old - 13yrs left

d.edwards - 21yrs old - 13yrs left

seyi - 27yrs old - 7yrs left

ebanks blake - 21yrs old-13yrs left

keogh - 21yrs old

so apart from our defence the majority of our 1st team if fit are under 23 - i think we are actually role model for other clubs

also we have like of eastwood, bothroyd, henry, potter, collins - 24 and under - who all established players

then we have m.little england under19s, m.davies englands under19s captain, gleeson & ward irish under21 players

i think to be fair wolves - as squad are kind role model which other teams want to emulate, especially when you think of the price of the squad and how long they can play together if needed.

maybe well of course i know i am, im biased, but surely you would like norwich to approach similar style

If any of these players are any good then they will leave perennial Championship Wolves for the Premiership where they can earn more and play for bigger clubs that can match their ambition and potential.  It is the situation with all players at whatever club in the Championship.  I am sure the Ched Evans loan allowed Sven to have first option on David Marshall.

I appreciate your points you make we8wba but i think it would do you good to move out of Wolverhampton and experience life in a different part of the country.  I have friends in Wolverhampton and they think it is a hole.  The night life is lively but the night clubs are very towny and unsophiscated. 

[quote user="treacletown07"]

If any of these players are any good then they will leave perennial Championship Wolves for the Premiership where they can earn more and play for bigger clubs that can match their ambition and potential.  It is the situation with all players at whatever club in the Championship.  I am sure the Ched Evans loan allowed Sven to have first option on David Marshall.

I appreciate your points you make we8wba but i think it would do you good to move out of Wolverhampton and experience life in a different part of the country.  I have friends in Wolverhampton and they think it is a hole.  The night life is lively but the night clubs are very towny and unsophiscated. 

[/quote]

oh wolverhampton in general you mean? i only turn up there on match day i live 25miles away so cant really comment on the place like that.