Sign in to follow this  
Vern

I think Taylor has signed !!

That''s from when he was here on loan. I too like to clutch at straws where his signing is concerned, so I hope something happens soon!

so could this and the potential joe news be broke at once.... interesting few hours now. time to keep an eye on the OS

The question you have to ask is - When was their website last updated ? IMO I wouldn''t read too much into it .............[:-*] yet

Hopefully the sale of Joe Lewis will add the needed money to the proposed deal. We''re not exactly short of keepers, but the sale of a great young prospect is sad, oh well needs must.

[quote user="C.T "]

http://www.theposh.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10427~1205382,00.html

This is v. interesting..........

[/quote]Why? Just news about them possibly signing a goalkeeper?!!!!You suggesting Gilks or Lewis? Otherwise it is a bit of a not very interesting story really.As for Taylor the bbc football rumour/gossip page has one of the papers saying that Taylor is being released from Birmingham, although I have to admit I think they mean shipped out asap.Now to me this means that they are pretty sure he is going. This is more interesting to me because it would suggest that perhaps he will have a little more power over where he goes than Birmingham would like, and if that is us then great!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I had heard at this moment in time that we aren''t even attemping to revisit with a bid![/quote]

Heard where please?

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I had heard at this moment in time that we aren''t even attemping to revisit with a bid![/quote]We won''t revisit with a bid because GR is refusing to pay more than 750k. If he won''t go to QPR an no-one else comes in with more, then Brum could blink first and we still get our man.Optimistic, but not impossible.