Sign in to follow this  
chris82

Taylor Not Signing. So Who will???

With it clear that tiny will never be seen in a city shirt again.And the obvious need for a new centre half or two.Who do we think Roeder will get in jan?

[quote user="chris82"]

With it clear that tiny will never be seen in a city shirt again.And the obvious need for a new centre half or two.Who do we think Roeder will get in jan?

[/quote]

One thing you can guarentee is that he won''t cost us much.

Prudence is still reigning supreme in the Carrow Road Boardroom.

"

With it clear that tiny will never be seen in a city shirt again."Would you bet your life on that ?

ooh, I''ve got a pair of boots !  I haven''t played properly for 17 years, and when I did it was for Sprowston Athletic reserves, and only when they had less than 11 players come to think of it, but hey, I''d have a go.

I''d be cheap too !

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

ooh, I''ve got a pair of boots !  I haven''t played properly for 17 years, and when I did it was for Sprowston Athletic reserves, and only when they had less than 11 players come to think of it, but hey, I''d have a go.

I''d be cheap too !

[/quote]

A friend of mine (ahem) used to play in a side when they were short of players.  One week, ten of the team took to the pitch and told my friend to wait 20 minutes before coming on, in case anyone else turned up in the interim.

That didn''t help his confidence much, he tells me.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="blahblahblah"]

I''d be cheap too !

[/quote]

A friend of mine (ahem) used to play in a side when they were short of players.  One week, ten of the team took to the pitch and told my friend to wait 20 minutes before coming on, in case anyone else turned up in the interim.

That didn''t help his confidence much, he tells me.

[/quote]

Well, yeah, I know how you - er, he felt, but hey, there''s always linesman duties.  I gave up after a season and a half of not getting picked, oddly enough one of the weeks I got picked, we were 8 men playing 11, and we beat them 4-1 !  I scored one and set up 2.  And the next week I carried the mop and sponge again.  That''s when the penny started to drop that maybe I was wasting my time [:)]

you got to look at this rationally. if we need quality all over the park we can''t put all our eggs in one basket. this isn''t over yet, i wont be suprised if roeder tries again. everyone needs to chill out for crying out loud, players come and go. get over it.