Sign in to follow this  
Yellowfuture

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]i''d love 9 points - when was the last time city won all their xmas fixtures???[/quote]

How about 2005? Sheffield United, Burnley and  Leicester were all beaten - unless you count the 3-0 defeat to Preston on January 2.

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

Yes, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everybody (even you Smudger [;)]).

Plus, please let''s remember all the many people who are less fortunate than some of us like all the homeless, orphans etc.

[/quote]

Yes" Mark" my sentiments exactly lets all think of the less fortunate at this time of the year .Well done "Mark" arrdee.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]i''d love 9 points - when was the last time city won all their xmas fixtures???[/quote]

How about 2005? Sheffield United, Burnley and  Leicester were all beaten - unless you count the 3-0 defeat to Preston on January 2.

[/quote]oh right - not so far back after all.  i certainly remember the preston game - they absolutely played us off the park.  must have been the end of worthy''s 5 winning games sequence.

[quote user="C.T "][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="C.T "][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Happy Christmas everyone and i hope you all have a wonderful time and a healthy and prosperous new year. OTBC.

[/quote]

Do you include foreign City fans in that Arthur?

[/quote]

Of course and the ones who are less fortunate!

Always one.....zzzzzzz

[/quote]

Why did you reply Arthur? STOP FEEDING THE TROLL! [:)]

[/quote]

Im sorry, i forgot you decide what i can and cant reply to.