Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

It's time to start turning on some of these players !!

We''ve critisised the former manager and he''s been changed, we''ve critisied the board- and at the end of this season ,if we go down I''m sure we will re-visit that one.

I''m afraid there is nothing else for it and I don''t like to do it but there is no other option than to start rounding on some of these players. In my opinion this set of players have got of fairly lightly from the fans this season considering where we are in the league, can you imagine the reaction of some other sides in this league if they were 4points+ adrift at the bottom at this stage of the season ??

As I''ve said, I don''t like doing it and you could argue that it''s counter productive but sitting here 3-0 down to Plymouth and being embarrassed it''s time that the players started taking some of this blame.

It''s time to start hounding some of this team out !!

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]I would make the players travel back on supporters coaches and give the plane tickets to some of the supporters.[/quote]

better still leave them in Plymouth. What a shower. Worst team in 50 years (according to my dad). Still the hotel occupancy rates are high and the new menu in the restaurant is popular. Actaully, theres more left now since Hartsons gone.

so its not so bad.

I don''t expect anyone has thought of giving them the kiss life. It has been known to bring the dead back to life from time to time or are they too far gone for that[:)]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]I would make the players travel back on supporters coaches and give the plane tickets to some of the supporters.[/quote] Are you kidding Rude Old, have you ever travelled on cabbage, it would scar the poor things for life! Not even a card table and the video (dvd is too advanced) doesn''t work, and Five Live is never tuned in properly...

Its not the players fault though is it , they are probably playing to the best of their ability Grant signed a lot of very very poor footballers and we are going to pay the penalty for it .