Sign in to follow this  
spearos my hero

something different!

just wondering one of two things:

firstly what the score is likely to be tomorrow, a pleasant surprise maybe.......

also has smudger disappeared off the face of the earth or has he moved away?

Cmon Wiz tho your views can be extreme, you are at least a Norwich fan, surely some of the rubbish Smudger comes out with you cant agree with? i have tried emailing him and he won`t reply or getting him to back up some silly comment and he never can, im not happy with the current situation and would love to see a change in board and management, but i won`t post drivel.

It seems very strange the way posters on this site continually come out with the accusation that those they disagree with are "Binners".

Now I don''t think in all the years of posting on these various message boards, or arguing in pubs or at the ground, have I agreed with everyone all the time.  However what I do is respect everyone''s views (although the guy in the City shirt at Diss last night pushed me further than most!!).

It is discussion and debate that makes us Brits, nay Norfolk residents, nay City fans the great breed we are.

So why do you continue to call Smudger a "Binner"?

I''ve met him twice now after last night, and the guy wears his heart on his sleeve about City.  Like me he has been all over the country following his club and he can reel off stories that only a poor misguided fool like any of us could do because we have been there.

So fair enough disagree with him, shout him down,but why resort to the 6 year old taunts of "Binner"?

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Here`s hoping Smudger has moved to the other side of the planet to a remote jungle location with no internet access !!![/quote]Lets hope smudger soon returns cos at the rate the happy clappers are going we will soon be re-installing peter grant as manager.At least smudger sticks to his beliefs,thats more than you can say about some posters on here.

PLEASE COME BACK SMUDGER YOU ARE BEING MISSED

[quote user="buddhaboy"]maybe u and he are snuggled up in that misty cave of yours...
surely ur close to death....look at your portrait...
[/quote]

I''m not a day over 350 Buddhaboy! we 1st class wizards, have been known to reach 900, so thats bad news for you then!.

Tim:

Sometimes I do squirm a bit when the Smudger One goes off on one of his rants, and yes, if I''m honest, I''d prefer if he dropped his personal insults towards the City supporters, however...............

I do share many of his concerns for the club, and he does fight his corner extremely well and never asks for quarter, a quality, which I admire in any poster, but as to his ''binner'' label or status, that is for others to decide upon..........not I,  my friend.