Sign in to follow this  
alex_ncfc

In all my time as an NCFC supporter

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]...my team has never been so devoid of ideas, so clueless at every staff level, and most of all, so sh*t.[/quote]

Yes, I feel the same.......... whoever is '' lucky '' enough to get the Norwich managers job will need to be a miracle man to get us out of this hole.

Today is the lowest point in my 25 years of supporting City - and for the first time in that period I dont see any indication of how we are going to get out of this mess.

At least we cant lose to the bottom team again. I want to forget that i support a team that includes such luminaries as Lappin, Russell, Strihavka, Murray, Brellier, Brown, Chadwick.  to name but a few wastes of space. They dare to call themselves professionals? They are not fit to enter Norfolk, let alone represent its football club.   The only player to earn his corn today was Marshall. The rest stank, as usual. Huckerby has hung his boots up, Martin has gone all superstar on us, Otsemobor is now playing like a drain. Drury is injury prone, Shackell isnt good enough to be captain,  Croft is always overlooked, Cureton has forgotten how to score,  the kids areant all that good, What an effing disgrace. These are the worst shower weve ever had. Jason Jarrett and Steve Walsh all over again. Saddled with cheap crap, while Damien Francis, Robert Green, Dean Ashton, Leon Mckenzie, Robert Earnshaw, Yousef Safri, Dickson Etuhu, are distant memories, the money brought in, we were told, was available for transfers. Do the sums.

Dont worry about that

more important if that pictures you

have you got a boyfriend and do you like ......opppps i cant do that on this web site can i [:$]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

I agree.

It''s totally embarrassing.

What must the lads listed below be thinking?

OTBC

[/quote]

BlyBly, they might be thinking "Even if you come down to the level that we played at remember, we had experiences that will last us for our lifetime, and the fans that were there still talk about it with a tear of joy moistening the eye."