Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

OTSEMOBOR

Does anyone else feel the time has come to drop him?  i would love to see Cave-Brown given a chance at right back.  semmy is good going forward but not the best defensively is he?

I agree with the need for a change. Cave-Brown needs a chance now, otsemobor''s been  poor and we can''t get any worst. The only problem is, i''m not sure what affect playing in a losing team will have on them, it shouldnt but it might. Rossi J seems to have struggled in his last couple of games, i''m worried Spillane could go the same way.

As for right wing, no thanks, we have croft and chadwick, there no world beaters but otsemobor in midfield. NO

Well thats 2 maybe 3 games running ive heard Neill Adams exclaim " Ostombor with the ball for Norwich... what on earth was he thinking he just passed it right to XX and XX now have possession of the ball"

[quote user="baldyboy"]Does anyone else feel the time has come to drop him?  i would love to see Cave-Brown given a chance at right back.  semmy is good going forward but not the best defensively is he?[/quote]  I mentioned this some time ago suggesting that Cave Brown come in at right back and Otsemebor pushed into midfield and several posters ridiculed the idea saying Otsemebor was our top defender.  It will be interesting to see whether those posters still stick with their original view.  I still think with a bit of training on crossing the ball then Otsemebor is as good as Croft or Chadwick, at least he leaves defenders standing.

I agree 100%, he is quick as we know, but hes a liability in defence. Cant tackle, he lets wide players get behind him and his positional sense is a joke. No wonder he couldnt get in crewes 1st team. Cost us goals this season.

While we are on the defence 2 other classic signings, Murray an Lappin, both pub team players. Cant wait for Doc to get fit l think we realise now how much we miss him, time to get off his back