Sign in to follow this  
Unlucky Fried Kitten

Newbies posting stupid rumours should be ignored!

I think a number of inbred tractor fetishists have been posting childish rumours as regards our potential new manager on this board recently. Please help put a stop to their puerile games by not responding. They will quickly get bored if they are ignored. I apologise to any newbie who is a genuine City fan, but suggest you make your 1st few posts about other NCFC related topics to avoid suspicion. Remember - always dump on the old blue and white.

I thought I''d resurrect this post as there are two newbies today posting rumours about managerial candidates. I might be wrong but they seem suspiciously like binners to me. One calls himself barmy canary - hmmm, could he/she be saying you''d have to be barmy to be a Canaries fan? If so, how droll, you silly Suffolk plough-jockey. The other calls itself South Stand saviour, maybe slightly more genuine sounding but still arousing suspicion by making its 1st post a rumour rather than joining in with general debate.

[quote user="C.T "]

Why do the mods allow these one post wonders?

[/quote]

Is their a rule that states you cannot post a rumour? If you don''t like reading bizarre rumours then don''t click the threads entitled "OLE GUNNAR SOLSKJAER FOR MANAGER" etc

This thread i a contradiction!!! Saying newbies posting rumours shoud be ignored while attracting attention to it and starting a whole topic on the subject!

dont worrie. they have only got 4 days till school.

my theory for the binners posts are down to the fact that its not mating season. therfor they just stay in doors. on there own. no need to see the family. if you get my drift! LMAO

I think if people didn''t respond to the "too stupid to be true threads" then they would soon drop of the bottom of the main page. It just proves how average their own team is at present so that they have to be posting this drivell on these message boards.

[quote user="NEIL CLUCKCASTER"]Back to school time soon...........[/quote]I''ve still..i mean, my son *rolls eyes* still has 5 days [:D]