Sign in to follow this  
Vern

Jewell has held talks with Norwich !!!

This story was around early this morning, grant only left late last night. So it is extremely unlikely that we have talked to anyone let alone paul jewell!! Bloody tabloids! Just the same as The sun saying delia had sold her shares! 

If he was interviewed for the position, by the ND Me Me Me MBA Tee Hee Hee Chief Exit.......er. Would that be "The Jewell with the Clown?"

To save money on training gear we''re just waiting for him to change the spelling of his surname, once the documentation comes thru Paul Gewell will be appointed.

[quote user="Vern from Sky TV"]

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2007/10/10/norwich-want-jewell-89520-19925939/

Held talks already..Is this true????

[/quote]

DOn''t believe crap like the Mirror, but I would be jumping through hoops of we got him, I say give him the money and get him. But will he want to come here, he may be wating for a top ten job, he proved himself in a smaller club, may he want to go bigger? don''t know but I will be kneeling on the side of my bed praying, or just cleaning my floor.

So have McDougalls flour...but it doesn''t mean the Doughboy is getting the job.

I suspect Jewel has rather more ambition than this club could offer....