Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

1 down-just the board to go.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

So Grant is gone, and i cant tell you what a relief it is, but even more promising is that Delia and co are selling up.

Fingers crossed!

[/quote]

So now that Grant has gone and lets assume Delia lets someone else take control will you be coming to CR again to support the lads?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

So Grant is gone, and i cant tell you what a relief it is, but even more promising is that Delia and co are selling up.

Fingers crossed!

[/quote]

So now that Grant has gone and lets assume Delia lets someone else take control will you be coming to CR again to support the lads?

[/quote]

Once Delia and go have gone i will be back and i know plenty others who feel the same, i support the team but while that board still pull the strings i reserve judgment, but i wont miss the Ippy game. Whats your stance?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Fingers crossed!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry to disappoint Arthur, but despite the headline there''s absolutely no indication that D&M are going to relinquish their majority shareholding or their seats on the board.  The Turners could buy into the new £1m share issue that''s all.

"Let''s assume Delia lets someone else take control".  Pigs might fly . . .

Fingers crossed!

[/quote]

The least of our problems was the first to go....and also the easiest target. Another scapegoat for Smith and Co. to hide behind then no doubt....and I fear more than a few "supporters" will be sucked in by it.

I''m afraid the half cooked news that Smith will be departing is a red herring. The Sun does like to recycle old news and I fear this "great announcement" is the result of some junior hack digging up pulp from the internet.

Nothing has changed a bit in my view...infact I''m certain we are about to face calls for another hapless manager to be given time.  A quick glance over Smith and Co''s management recruitment should send shivers down our backs....and they have all been given time enough.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Fingers crossed!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Once Delia and go have gone i will be back and i know plenty others who feel the same, i support the team but while that board still pull the strings i reserve judgment, but i wont miss the Ippy game. Whats your stance?

[/quote]

My stance hasn''t changed Arthur, I still love my club and whoever comes in will get my full support as will the players, although I''m a bit pissed off with them at the moment because I feel that some of them have let us and themselves down badly just recently

[quote user="mystic megson"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Fingers crossed!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry to disappoint Arthur, but despite the headline there''s absolutely no indication that D&M are going to relinquish their majority shareholding or their seats on the board.  The Turners could buy into the new £1m share issue that''s all.

"Let''s assume Delia lets someone else take control".  Pigs might fly . . .

[/quote]

hehehe nice to see that somebody on here still has their wits about them Mystic....  [Y]

[/quote]

You''re a damn hypocrite Arthur.

"Oooh I''m not setting foot in Carrow Road again until Delia leaves.......unless we''re playing Ipswich.....or we draw Man Utd in the FA Cup".

You remind me of those people who go on and on about how terrible it is that Norwich Union use Indian call centres but then renew their insurance with them anyway because it was the cheapest quote.

If you''re going to make a stand then do it properly.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

"Oooh I''m not setting foot in Carrow Road again until Delia leaves.......unless we''re playing Ipswich.....or we draw Man Utd in the FA Cup".

You remind me of those people who go on and on about how terrible it is that Norwich Union use Indian call centres but then renew their insurance with them anyway because it was the cheapest quote.

[/quote]

I couldnt give a stuff about man utd, the fact is, that i have not missed a derby game since i was 11 and im not letting some silly cook stop that.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I couldnt give a stuff about man utd, the fact is, that i have not missed a derby game since i was 11 and im not letting some silly cook stop that.

[/quote]

Whatever happened to "short term pain for long term gain"?

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whatever happened to "short term pain for long term gain"?

[/quote]

Dont be so bloody ridiculous, is this the best you can do? Bloody hypocrite am i? Come on shack like i said its not a case of picking my games its the bloody Derby for gods sake! Ive still paid for my season tcket its just that i now sell it to a friend. Scrapeing the barrel a bit here.

Dont be so bloody ridiculous, is this the best you can do? Bloody hypocrite am i? Come on shack like i said its not a case of picking my games its the bloody Derby for gods sake! Ive still paid for my season tcket its just that i now sell it to a friend. Scrapeing the barrel a bit here.

[/quote]

I''m deadly serious Arthur. If you''re going to carry out a successful boycott, you can''t pick and choose your games. I know it will be hard to miss the derby, but surely we''ve got to make tough decisions if we''re going to save our club.

There''s no way the board believe that fans would be prepared to miss the Ipswich game, how stong a message would it send if a couple of thousand did?

I won''t be going Arthur, so does that now mean that you''re supporting the board and I''m not? Bloody Percy Positives!

I have to say arthur that by buying a season ticket you''re supporting the board and turning up for any match is supporting the board according to the gospel of smudger, cluck etc.

So, welcome to the wooly flock, percy whittle !!   [;)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

I''m deadly serious Arthur. If you''re going to carry out a successful boycott, you can''t pick and choose your games. I know it will be hard to miss the derby, but surely we''ve got to make tough decisions if we''re going to save our club.

There''s no way the board believe that fans would be prepared to miss the Ipswich game, how stong a message would it send if a couple of thousand did?

I won''t be going Arthur, so does that now mean that you''re supporting the board and I''m not? Bloody Percy Positives!

[/quote]

Ok fair enough and well done on your stance. As you put it such way maybe you are right in picking my games and it must be a wrench to miss it but to me its a matter of Norfolk pride as anything else. Just cant miss it and the Chefs not going to break my tradition on this one. Man utd, Chelsea bloody Real Madrid can all shove it under the current board but not our little friends in the London overspill. So yes i''ll go but Hypocrite is a bit harsh.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]1 down - just the board to go.  And the most impressive thing is, you never had to leave your keyboards.

Wow.   You guys are good ! [:)]
[/quote]

I wondered what it would take to get those worms out of the woodwork, do we really need them though?

[quote user="lappinitup"]

I have to say arthur that by buying a season ticket you''re supporting the board and turning up for any match is supporting the board according to the gospel of smudger, cluck etc.

[/quote]

I gave my ticket up after the transfer debacle and made a personal decision not to show my face at CR. My friend still goes with my son but my support is to muted under this lot so  i sell it to someone who apprieciates it more. I cant see haw this is following the board. I write mail to the press and to the board explaining my disgust and if next year they are still at the top i will not renew. if however they step down i will.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

I gave my ticket up after the transfer debacle and made a personal decision not to show my face at CR. My friend still goes with my son but my support is to muted under this lot so  i sell it to someone who apprieciates it more. I cant see haw this is following the board. I write mail to the press and to the board explaining my disgust and if next year they are still at the top i will not renew. if however they step down i will.

[/quote]

Chuckle, chuckle Arthur... have to say it... they do seem to have you hook line and sinker on this one...  sorry mate!!!  [:D]

So now all is clear Arthur does still have his season ticket, he just sells his seat to friends for games that he''s not going to attend.

So he is supporting the club and has joined us sheep. [:D]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Chuckle, chuckle Arthur... have to say it... they do seem to have you hook line and sinker on this one...  sorry mate!!!  [:D]

[/quote]Welcome aboard arthur. Altogether now.........

BAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa !!    [:D] [:D] [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

So now all is clear Arthur does still have his season ticket, he just sells his seat to friends for games that he''s not going to attend.

[/quote]

Well done Arthur, good to see you sharing the financial risk with the club should your mate not be able to go to the games.  NCFC need every penny they can get you know !  Keep up the good work supporting the club !

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. ''Scuse me.

Priceless!

To quote the obnoxious one:

bbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Pathetic! Ive always supported the club, but because i refuse to go under the current regime-with the exception of the derby game-the child like comments come out. Grow up!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Explain smudger-your starting to baffle even me now.

Your all scrapeing the barrel on this one and it is truely childish.I had paid for my ticket and was prepared to sell it back after the rubbish regarding the transfers, Someone i know wanted it so he has it when he comes here, Anybody is welcome to it but im not going under this board apart from the ippo game. HARDLY BLOODY PICKING MY GAMES IS IT?? One bloody game is hardly going to change things. Like i said if they are still here next season i will not renew. If i had sold my season ticket i would of still gone [if possible] to the derby....Get bloody real. Mind you i dont suppose any of you lot would understand realism after praiseing PG and the saviour crew all season!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Welcome aboard arthur. Altogether now.........

BAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa !!    [:D] [:D] [:D]

[/quote]

Sorry Arthur...but they''ve got you by the short and curlies here!        [;)]

Good scrap guys...I''m luvvin it......

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Explain smudger-your starting to baffle even me now.

[/quote]

Sorry mate... just that they do seem to have you by the short and curly''s on this one.... made me smile thats all!!  [:D]

You are your own man though and if you want to go to the Ipswich game then you have every right to do so matey.

Don''t worry about them... they are just using the fact that Cluck, Fram, BlyBly, Mystic, myself and a few others would not step foot inside of Carrow Road for anything at the momennt to get at you Arthur.

One match I would be slightly drawn on was if it was to come down to the last game of the season and whether we stayed up or went down.... then my friend I would not know what to do with myself as things currently stand at the club.  Would I choose to go to the match and cheer us on, or expecting the worst in everything NCFC at the moment would I sit at home with mixed emotions and plenty of anger????

It''s just a bit of gentle ribbing from people you''ve been lambasting for not re-creating the French Revolution over the last 6 months Arthur, nothing more than that.Mint Sauce, old chap ? [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Fingers crossed!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My stance hasn''t changed Arthur, I still love my club and whoever comes in will get my full support as will the players, although I''m a bit pissed off with them at the moment because I feel that some of them have let us and themselves down badly just recently

[/quote]

Including Hucks?

OTBC